LaSalle 2022

Does anybody have any news on the team for 2022?
I can offer nothing more than my sixth-grader’s report that the guys helping with summer camps were, “really cool.”

The safe assumption is that they will be of of the top two teams in Region 8. Beyond that, I think it depends on what the junior class and really talented sophomore class contributes.

Well, they were bad. The best part of the game last night was watching the sophomores do their thing once the game was out of reach. 11, 26, 33 and 19 looked really, really good.
Anyone would look good against that team.
Overall, the LS starters did not impress me especially the QB play against that team. They are going to get killed by the GCL!

Anyone would look good against that team.
Overall, the LS starters did not impress me especially the QB play against that team. They are going to get killed by the GCL!
Yeah, the offense is going to struggle this year, I’m afraid. And yes, the younger kids performed against a very bad team but you’d have to try really hard to not recognize the talent they have.

Putrid. 18-for-38 passing and two guys other than the QB get a total of three carries for -1 yard. A blocked FG, missed XP due to a bad snap. Roughing the kicker late in the game with a chance to still win. Looking at maybe a 2-8 season and 1-8 in games that count. Ouch.

DCC still a possibility for a W. Running QB needed, MAKE THE SWITCH, The D played well. The O line still doesn't"t understand that you must block for plays to work, OH. so many opportunities.....and it continues. Fairmont looses again, this game should have been won, and Trinity should have been close. Unless Colerain wins a few, We be watching WW, Kings, and a bunch of Dayton teams at week 11

There are issues to be fixed for sure. Bit but the larger issue is and has been stop expanding the playoffs. There is no reason for the top 16 team in each region to go if the whole region is too weak to play the top teams. Winton Woods had this problem we have this problem. You should not have to schedule Canadian teams, and 4 3 plus hour bus trips because the teams in your backyard (adults) have no spine. We probably don’t get in this year but there is not a person who has lived is currently living or will live in the future that can convince me we are not a top 16 team in the region.

There are issues to be fixed for sure. Bit but the larger issue is and has been stop expanding the playoffs. There is no reason for the top 16 team in each region to go if the whole region is too weak to play the top teams. Winton Woods had this problem we have this problem. You should not have to schedule Canadian teams, and 4 3 plus hour bus trips because the teams in your backyard (adults) have no spine. We probably don’t get in this year but there is not a person who has lived is currently living or will live in the future that can convince me we are not a top 16 team in the region.
It not 2014 anymore .

I have no issue with 16 teams ... always up for one more week of football. And I'm not sure what that has to do with scheduling but I am with you on that. The nine-game schedule in the GMC and ECC makes the scheduling problem even worse. It doesn't even have to be our own back yard when there are teams within the 275 loop that could be scheduled.

DCC still a possibility for a W. Running QB needed, MAKE THE SWITCH, The D played well. The O line still doesn't"t understand that you must block for plays to work, OH. so many opportunities.....and it continues. Fairmont looses again, this game should have been won, and Trinity should have been close. Unless Colerain wins a few, We be watching WW, Kings, and a bunch of Dayton teams at week 11
Yeah, it is unfathomable that a La Salle team loses to the likes of Fairmont and Manual but here we are.

I thought the expansion of the playoffs more teams would take a risk and play each other but, instead the GMC and the ECC decided to go to a 9 game schedule killing that idea. I miss playing Elder or LaSalle as our 2nd game.

2 wins, the second game does not count in Harbin points, and hopefully four wins by Colerain will get this team the number 16 seed A win over one of the other four teams would secure that spot but considering the offensive output, I will hope and pray, but I doubt that happening. Einstein
is still alive and well with the OC. He absolutely must have no faith whatsoever in the OL or in the offensive backfield.

I sincerely doubt you’re going to see anything different over the next five games. Relativity never seemed so stale

Not going to disagree but look at the final output by the juniors and seniors that were still playing on O and D. Look at the playcalling. Look at the execution. Look at the spunk look at the fire. Granted there was one excellent pass play and one good run but by and large it was not a whole lot different than what was seen in the first four games.
There’s still no strong offensive leadership that I can tell maybe somebody has seen some that I don’t

the floor is open

56,51,11 are new. The other 4 had played in the previous games.
This is good news. 16 had been playing a lot of defense even back to last season but got in on offense a bit too starting last week. 11 was playing receiver Friday, I believe.

I am curious about 56 and 51 … have they replaced someone on the line or were they just worked in a bit?

56,51,11 are new. The other 4 had played in the previous gam
This is good news. 16 had been playing a lot of defense even back to last season but got in on offense a bit too starting last week. 11 was playing receiver Friday, I believe.

I am curious about 56 and 51 … have they replaced someone on the line or were they just worked in a bit?
51 played the whole game at RT, 56 didn’t start but played most of the game at LT. Definitely had first game struggles.

51 played the whole game at RT, 56 didn’t start but played most of the game at LT. Definitely had first game struggles.
Those were for sure two trouble spots in the first four weeks. If they stick there the rest of the year, it that not three sophomores up front now?

LaSalle will get in as the 16 seed if they win another game and will probably face a undefeated #1 seed Xenia.
I don’t think Xenia would like that matchup. They may win, but even a down La Salle is no 16 seed folks would want to have visit.