Lake Vs. Massillon game site

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make? A locker room is a locker room. Can't wait for the whining when you use it again this week.
See unlike you I can be reasonable in hindsight you're right a locker room is a locker room. I believe the problem is you're sitting up here talking about how classless it is for us to sit on the away side as well but yet you're not acknowledging the fact that we were the home team and Hoover gave Wadsworth the home locker room like come on bro that's classless. I have said this multiple times if you do not like Massillon that is fine it is your right to root for whoever you want to but do not make yourself look like a complete idiot to try to disrespect another team you completely did not give us the home locker room for a reason because Hoover was trying to be funny you know that and I know that. I don't understand how hard is that to comprehend a lot of you people on this site love to disrespect Massillon but forget that we have children as well all these kids are all 14-18 years old I don't care what team you play for you're a child at the end of the day don't try and disrespect the team when there's no need. I have no idea who you are as a person but considering you will literally make yourself look like a complete jackas to try and take a stab at the Tigers is completely crazy that makes you look bad as a person and I'm being 100% honest you call one classless for sitting on the wayside but then you give the home team a small locker room and give the away team the bigger locker room come on bro

Somebody could correct me on this but I thought some of the kids had to wait outside in the cold. Cause it was jam packed.
They did but you know how it go they don't care about Massillon kids. A Massillon kid can seriously be injured and there would be somebody on this website that will laugh about it I guarantee you that I'm so sick and tired of people acting like they care about kids but they only care about a certain group of kids 💩 is sad I see it at the youth level all of the time I literally will go out of my way to make sure all kids are taking care of but the moment I tell them I am from Massillon all bets are out the window and my kids are left crying and nobody gives a damn

Somebody could correct me on this but I thought some of the kids had to wait outside in the cold. Cause it was jam packed.
No one was standing outside and if they did that would be the case no matter which locker room they used.

Maybe get rid of all the hangers on still wearing their letterman jacket 25 years later fools that hang out on the sideline and you'd have enough room for the current players.

Status
Not open for further replies.