Lake Vs. Massillon game site

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the main weopon when taking over?A folded newspaper in grandpas back pocket?A hot chocolate to the face from lil' tiger cheerleaders?
It’s as simple as buying tickets and sitting on the other side.
When you troll at least learn how to spell, makes you look even more ignorant then you already do.

We have this discussion every year. This site grossly overestimates the number of people that will go to a game, and the OHSAA choice is just fine 98% of the time.
Yes , and every year there are people who don't understand the various reasons people don't want to go to a smaller venue . Such as not being able to commit early in the week or waiting to see what the weather will be etc. etc. which results in a smaller live crowd.

Only team in the State that has enough fans to do it.
What kind of BS is your school going to pull this time ? Power out ? Locker rooms ? No water ? Typical WHOover.
I remember you guys whining over using the brand new locker room vs Wadsworth 🤣

It's classless arrogant nonsense...but what else do you expect from Massillon.
It’s classless because we run out of room on the home side? I know plenty of people that sit on the away side due to this reason. Idiotic statement and not having a clue. Not surprised

Most of our out of state opponents don’t think this. They actually enjoy the experience and are friendly most times.

It's classless arrogant nonsense...but what else do you expect from Massillon.
Man shut up bro you sound sad. I swear only people that hate Massillon would complain that our fans actually support our kids. Tbh I don't think a Massillon fan made this thread but you sure fell into trolling didn't ya? I was actually happy Hoover took the game it makes sense for two local teams to play local. Smh

It’s classless because we run out of room on the home side? I know plenty of people that sit on the away side due to this reason. Idiotic statement and not having a clue. Not surprised

Most of our out of state opponents don’t think this. They actually enjoy the experience and are friendly most times.
Massillon does not run out of room on the home side.

they might run out of room on the 50/40 yard lines on the home side, but it’s usually open/sparse past that.

Gotta disagree. It’s just a small school mindset.

Home field advantage is however you want to do it. While they no longer fill their home side save for a few games, sitting on the 50 is a big deal to their fans. Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.
Massillon does not run out of room on the home side.

they might run out of room on the 50/40 yard lines on the home side, but it’s usually open/sparse past that.
As a Perry fan, don’t you have more important things to worry about than how many Tiger fans are in attendance?

Status
Not open for further replies.