Josh Mandel is an extreme conspiracy theorist

Just another career politician who has jumped on the Trump train simply to further his political career. It is comical to watch all these garbage humans sell out their souls to please Trump and garner votes from his cesspool of trash supporters. Sad and pathetic. Josh Mandel is dog !

Since when do hillbillies vote for Jews?
If you think hillbillies are smart enough to distinguish between anything other than black and white you are sadly misinformed. I suppose hillbillies can also pick out the Irish from the Europeans?

If you think hillbillies are smart enough to distinguish between anything other than black and white you are sadly misinformed. I suppose hillbillies can also pick out the Irish from the Europeans?
That might be the dumbest thing we'll see here today.

But, like I always say, it's early.

Biggest name in the field, and IMO has made a concerted decision to frequently say controversial things to gain attention/publicity and rile up the base. It's working. I doubt he believes any of those things, but he knows the voters he wants to court do.

Biggest name in the field, and IMO has made a concerted decision to frequently say controversial things to gain attention/publicity and rile up the base. It's working. I doubt he believes any of those things, but he knows the voters he wants to court do.
Exactly, everyone knows that Mandel is not like this. He is playing the game that Trump started. Sadly there are rednecks that will vote for anything with a pulse as long as they act like Trump.

The BASE is radical so...here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
It’s kind of like how the Democrat Party has told us they are racial equality, but began enacting policies and legislation 60 years ago to keep minorities in their place

Against the GQP....He is an idiot so probably has a good chance.
america burn GIF