Josh Mandel is an extreme conspiracy theorist

Look in the mirror. I don't agree with everything Mandel said in that short twitter caption ( person who posted that only posted part of his speech - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Accountability_Project - this group has its own political agenda ). You liberals are so gullible.
Spin it any way you like. All of these gutless Mandel types are selling out their self esteem to earn Trumps favor and thus Trumps votes. Politics is a sleazy, cowardly business.

LOL @ the usual suspects getting so butthurt that the GOP will definitely nominate some insane drumpfer and still easily keep the seat.

Good times. ?

Exactly, everyone knows that Mandel is not like this. He is playing the game that Trump started. Sadly there are rednecks that will vote for anything with a pulse as long as they act like Trump.
As long as they have Trumps policy

What exactly is “Trumps Policy”?
1633998049133.png

Really? He sure appears to have your number.
He has my number? Why? Because I like to point out that he’s a POS? Trump has been whining like a little baby bit*h since before the election ended. Seems like the entire USA has Trumps number because he has been crying for months over the fact that the country doesn’t like him. “Whaaaaa, mean citizens voted for Biden over me, whaaaaa, no way I lost, this election was rigged, waaaaahhh”. Effin’ huge loser. ??

Spin it any way you like. All of these gutless Mandel types are selling out their self esteem to earn Trumps favor and thus Trumps votes. Politics is a sleazy, cowardly business.
yes please see Slugger Harry Reid..." it worked didn't it"!!!!!! two grifters Nancy and Chuck.... and Rino's Romney, Mitch and Paul Ryan..... and of course DICK's Child LIZ......

He has my number? Why? Because I like to point out that he’s a POS? Trump has been whining like a little baby bit*h since before the election ended. Seems like the entire USA has Trumps number because he has been crying for months over the fact that the country doesn’t like him. “Whaaaaa, mean citizens voted for Biden over me, whaaaaa, no way I lost, this election was rigged, waaaaahhh”. Effin’ huge loser. ??

Yeah, he definitely doesn’t have your number lol.