Jan 6th Hearings LIVE

images (3).jpeg

The public believes that former President Donald Trump bears significant and perhaps criminal responsibility for what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, but also believes that the Justice Department and the FBI are overreaching in their actions against the former president, his aides, and private citizens. The net of all the back and forth so far is that the ratings of Trump seem to have increased and the favorability of the Justice Department and FBI have declined.

Sometimes you have to fight fire with water, not fire. By that I mean when you are up against someone you believe is breaking the rules, strict adherence to the rules in pursuing them is of even greater importance to reestablish the rule of law. That’s not what the public sees happening here.

Since the Mar-a-Lago search on Aug. 8, Trump’s popularity has risen in defiance. Trump is now almost even at 46% favorable and 48% unfavorable, with the gap narrowing three points between the July and September Harris polls. Trump’s 2024 prospects are improving too: 59% of GOP voters in the September poll would pick Trump if the Republican presidential primary were held today – up 7 points from July. Even the recent Washington Post-ABC News poll has Trump beating Biden by 2 points while a majority thinks Trump should face possible indictment over Jan. 6.

Meanwhile Biden remains 15 points underwater in the Harris poll. The agencies once seen as unbiased enforcers of the law are losing popularity as well: 53% of Americans view the FBI favorably, and just 48% view the DOJ favorably. Because of their actions, done just on the eve of an election, the DOJ and FBI must, if they care, fight uphill to correct the perception that they are overreaching on Trump for partisan political purposes. Trump’s action on Jan. 6 and the overreach in response? The public rejects them both.

The public believes that former President Donald Trump bears significant and perhaps criminal responsibility for what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, but also believes that the Justice Department and the FBI are overreaching in their actions against the former president, his aides, and private citizens. The net of all the back and forth so far is that the ratings of Trump seem to have increased and the favorability of the Justice Department and FBI have declined.

Sometimes you have to fight fire with water, not fire. By that I mean when you are up against someone you believe is breaking the rules, strict adherence to the rules in pursuing them is of even greater importance to reestablish the rule of law. That’s not what the public sees happening here.

Since the Mar-a-Lago search on Aug. 8, Trump’s popularity has risen in defiance. Trump is now almost even at 46% favorable and 48% unfavorable, with the gap narrowing three points between the July and September Harris polls. Trump’s 2024 prospects are improving too: 59% of GOP voters in the September poll would pick Trump if the Republican presidential primary were held today – up 7 points from July. Even the recent Washington Post-ABC News poll has Trump beating Biden by 2 points while a majority thinks Trump should face possible indictment over Jan. 6.

Meanwhile Biden remains 15 points underwater in the Harris poll. The agencies once seen as unbiased enforcers of the law are losing popularity as well: 53% of Americans view the FBI favorably, and just 48% view the DOJ favorably. Because of their actions, done just on the eve of an election, the DOJ and FBI must, if they care, fight uphill to correct the perception that they are overreaching on Trump for partisan political purposes. Trump’s action on Jan. 6 and the overreach in response? The public rejects them both.
Why are Democrats supporting the actions?

Massie lays it out well.

Anyone with any degree of common sense knows jan 6th was planed by Dems and deep state, the evidence is overwhelming.

Why withhold so much evidence?

And why will not one Dem on here or anywhere else even attempt to answer Massie's question?
If this is a well planed organized attack on the Capital like they say, Why not charge or question the only Identifiable person on this planet who is on camera many times planning and coordinating people to attack the Capital?

Why will no one respond to this simple question?

Massie lays it out well.

Anyone with any degree of common sense knows jan 6th was planed by Dems and deep state, the evidence is overwhelming.

Why withhold so much evidence?

And why will not one Dem on here or anywhere else even attempt to answer Massie's question?
If this is a well planed organized attack on the Capital like they say, Why not charge or question the only Identifiable person on this planet who is on camera many times planning and coordinating people to attack the Capital?

Why will no one respond to this simple question?
Political witch hunt

Political witch hunt
We need a investigation and people need to pay...If you throw people in jail without trials and eventually charge them with minor misdemeanors like parading, trespassing ect. What should the penalty be for those who planed and carried out the attack and covered up the truth? People like Nancy Pelosi, Ray Epps, Christopher Wray should get not less than life in prison if law is applied equally.

We need a investigation and people need to pay...If you throw people in jail without trials and eventually charge them with minor misdemeanors like parading, trespassing ect. What should the penalty be for those who planed and carried out the attack and covered up the truth? People like Nancy Pelosi, Ray Epps, Christopher Wray should get not less than life in prison if law is applied equally.
1664973072503.png

The list of ruling class RINO's that directly challenged that Orange SOB, and had their political arse handed to em' keeps growing. Kasich, Boehner, Ryan, Bush, and now Cheney. McTurtle absolutely despises Trump. While he works behind the scenes to undermine him at every turn, he knows better than to take him on in the bright light of day. Trump keeps poking him to try to get a reaction, but even McTurtle knows he better keep his head down. I was a Cruz guy the first time around, and I'm a DeSantis guy this time. That being said, you gotta' admire a guy like Trump. Every living creature inside that beltway wakes up every morning with one thought in mind "Get Trump". Somehow, someway, "Get Trump". And the old boy is like a cockroach, they can't kill him......

Wrong again dipsh*t. They have over 60 days. My God the stupidly.
First off, I said "SOL". Do you need a decoder ring for what those letters mean? I didn't say they were out of office, but your stupidity showed through.

This entire circus is based on getting out the hatred for Pubs PRIOR TO THE ELECTION. There is simply no other reason for their prime time spectacles, media-orgies and utter "hearing" nonsense. They are eunuchs come November 9. Look that word up, dipsh!t.

Why is it so hard to pay attention to reality?

Reactions: y2h
As it should
Why are all those on the committee heading for south to see what they can do to help or is it that they are afraid no one will be watching or should I say less than they normally get which has not been many. This hearing is just a show for TV and not really to do anything but make Trump look bad and at least not electable if they can't bring it to the point that he can't run.

Reactions: y2h
First off, I said "SOL". Do you need a decoder ring for what those letters mean? I didn't say they were out of office, but your stupidity showed through.

This entire circus is based on getting out the hatred for Pubs PRIOR TO THE ELECTION. There is simply no other reason for their prime time spectacles, media-orgies and utter "hearing" nonsense. They are eunuchs come November 9. Look that word up, dipsh!t.

Why is it so hard to pay attention to reality?
How is the committee SOL in 30 days?