Jan 6th Hearings LIVE

oh boy dunk GIF

With the Mara-Lago witch hunt dying on the vine, look for the hardcore Moonbats to prop back up the J-6 witch hunt.

They need a little time to get witch hunt #7 rolling before they completely move away from their golden oldies.

lmao

The Trooof, The Trooof, you can't handle The Trooof......I for one wish you Leftist Losers would go ahead and get Trump. This crap has gone on longer than the O.J trial, and so far you keep stepping on your pud. We need to clear the field for DeSantis in 24. Hire a hit man. Ask Hillary how to pull it off without getting caught. This hearsay witness, half truth and innuendo crap ain't gettin' it done!!!!!

The Trooof, The Trooof, you can't handle The Trooof......I for one wish you Leftist Losers would go ahead and get Trump. This crap has gone on longer than the O.J trial, and so far you keep stepping on your pud. We need to clear the field for DeSantis in 24. Hire a hit man. Ask Hillary how to pull it off without getting caught. This hearsay witness, half truth and innuendo crap ain't gettin' it done!!!!!
It's propaganda

They the Democrats have no choice they have to get Trump or make him look so bad before the midterms. Think about this it was not long ago they would bring up a crime Trump was suppose to have done and run with it until it was no longer any good. Today we have multiple charges and crimes Trump is accused of. If the D's want a chance in the midterms something has got to stick to Trump, if not congress and the senate just might be R controlled and come 24 things will not be good. Looking forward to Biden become the veto champ of all times and doing it in less than two years time.

They the Democrats have no choice they have to get Trump or make him look so bad before the midterms. Think about this it was not long ago they would bring up a crime Trump was suppose to have done and run with it until it was no longer any good. Today we have multiple charges and crimes Trump is accused of. If the D's want a chance in the midterms something has got to stick to Trump, if not congress and the senate just might be R controlled and come 24 things will not be good. Looking forward to Biden become the veto champ of all times and doing it in less than two years time.
As an American who loves my Country, I want to bring anything who has committed crimes and treason to Justice. Trump will have his day{s} in court

As an American who loves my Country, I want to bring anything who has committed crimes and treason to Justice. Trump will have his day{s} in court
If you really wanted justice you would want those that plotted to overthrow Trump in his first year of office brought to justice. So why don't you just admit that what you want is selective "justice" that goes in only one direction. And anyone that truly loves America would know that selective justice is no justice and a nation can not endure that is not just.