IVC 23-24

Sounds like you’re not impressed with the hornets this year
I am. I was told back in the summer that they would be exceptional.

I'm hoping this is the year for them to contend for a state title. But I'm going to be nervous for them all through March. Seems like there is always a stray pom-pom, miracle shot, or some kind of weird juju from the basketball gods that gets in their way.

I would like to see how they react to being in a really tight game, and with so many blowouts in the bottom half of the IVC North,it just seems like the starters have not had many four full quarters of playing time,you just hope that there condictioning,will be there in a tight full four quarter game

Tigers numbers are sad. How many kids are starting both JV and Varsity??
They have 2 varsity starters that start jv and 2 that come off the bench for varsity, I think they need to get rid of the 2 qtr jv games so there varsity players can play with fresh legs

Can East Canton or Trail give Malvern a run for there money the second time around, the only down side is there both at Malvern
Malvern is a tough place to play but anything is possible. Tucci will have his boys ready to go as always.

EC has a pretty aggressive zone. Will be interesting to see if they use it again. I’m sure Malvern will be about shoot out of it though.

I would like to see how they react to being in a really tight game, and with so many blowouts in the bottom half of the IVC North,it just seems like the starters have not had many four full quarters of playing time,you just hope that there condictioning,will be there in a tight full four quarter
I feel pretty good about saying that Malvern typically keeps the starters in and the foot on the gas.

Wow I can’t believe we knocked of west virgina in overtime and I missed grrrrrr. I think we can play with anyone.
What a simply wonderful high school basketball game. Hiland wins 55-53 in OT.

Yeah, with what Linsley put out there on the floor, the Hawks look primed for another good tourny run. The OG game showed that too, but we all wondered how they would do without the big fella and adapt to playing smaller. That's been answered.

They will see a team like that somewhere down the road and this game will help them.

You talk about big ,wow they were big and being big,they were also very fast and athletic

Last edited:
Very impressed with Hiland. Had 4 players in double figures today, very balanced scoring, great defense. And what Poise! They are peaking at the right time.

Ok I knew they were a boarding school but wasn’t sure if they were in a division ? The announcers said number three in West Virginia do they have their own tournament?

If you think you are beating Richmond heights you are smoking crack. Hiland Woolf have 6 wins maybe less with Richmond’s schedule.

Who said anything about beating Richmond Hts,I don't care who beats them as long as someone knocks them off along the tournament trail

If you think you are beating Richmond heights you are smoking crack. Hiland Woolf have 6 wins maybe less with Richmond’s schedule.
I have never seen anyone come on here with more haitred than you,if you don't have any to say positive on this form,then go smoke your crack somewhere else

Hey, Hiland can Woolf with the best of them - and their English department teaches proper use of commas. So take that! Lol

I have never seen anyone come on here with more haitred than you,if you don't have any to say positive on this form,then go smoke your crack somewhere else
It's called "trolling". The goal is accomplished when you take it way more serious than the troller does. Your best choices are ignoring it or being amused by it.