Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

I am so glad you brought this up it proves my point.
To start most republicans are also aligned and hate Trump for what any outsider may expose and every recent campaign associates with people from every major country.
I always forget how unbelievably uninformed most of you are. You see, the lies and propaganda only work when you are not aware how the crimes went down, this information is left out intentionally in your fake news to the point you will believe anything they feed you. I know you will not believe me because you have been programmed to discredit.
These questions will show you without a doubt I am 100% correct. You can bring yourself to find the true answers, it is not to hard and should take less than 45 min.

This is just one example but will help you understand the scam.
Who signed Natilia Veselnitskaya's special Visa to get her in the USA and when.

Who is Glenn Simpson, who does he work for and who was paying him at the time.

Under oath, when did and how often did these 2 meet?
Again with the conspiracy theories?

Report: A secret grand jury subpoena was served to Trump before Mar-a-Lago search

Has Anything Worked Yet ? Garland is a Pawn !!!

20220812_125115.jpg

Has Anything Worked Yet ? Garland is a Pawn !!!

View attachment 32521
Wrong on both accounts. Russians indeed did interfere in the 2016 election with trumps help and Carter Page has admitted he had “informal contact” with Russians agents. FISAs have always been a concern and have been fixed but Page was under surveillance long before the ones in question. Page’s lawsuit against the Justice Department is dead and the agents involved in two of the four FISAs alleged to be falsified were given probation so the big conspiracy that your alleging is a big lie. Two of the FISA were proper. At the very least Page Carter has presented multiple versions of his involvement with Russian agents and is a big liar. I will again refer you to the Republican lead Senate report on Russian interference posted once again for your viewing pleasure. Also I have a timeline of Pages involvement. He is as big of crook as trump is.

Last edited by a moderator:
................................. At the very least Page Carter has presented multiple versions of his involvement with Russian agents and is a big liar. I will again refer you to the Republican lead Senate report on Russian interference posted once again for your viewing pleasure..................

That report was instigated Democratic congressmen; not the Republican Senate. The FBI summary was given to Congress. The report was given to the House Judiciary Committee by a subpoena that was issued along party lines.

That report was instigated Democratic congressmen; not the Republican Senate. The FBI summary was given to Congress. The report was given to the House Judiciary Committee by a subpoena that was issued along party lines.
So? Here is the Senate Report from the 116th Congress. (Republican Majority)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Which court documents were fake?

You are confused, but anyway Kevin Clinesmith was convicted of forging and altering documents to get Trump, just to start. There are a hundred more. do you want examples?

You are watching a scripted "movie' of government propaganda with all dems and many republicans as cast.

You really have absolutely know clue and should inform yourself just a tad before sticking your head back in the sand...which you are programed to do. By the way once you see this for what it is you will not understand how anyone could possibly not get it. It will be a Red pill moment. I could give you the links to these transcripts but that's would be too much too fast and you would just reject them as you were trained to. You must find them, it is easy don't use google don't trust CNN, FOX, just original transcripts ect. from government websites. The information is there the media is the distraction.

You are confused, but anyway Kevin Clinesmith was convicted of forging and altering documents to get Trump, just to start. There are a hundred more. do you want examples?

You are watching a scripted "movie' of government propaganda with all dems and many republicans as cast.

You really have absolutely know clue and should inform yourself just a tad before sticking your head back in the sand...which you are programed to do. By the way once you see this for what it is you will not understand how anyone could possibly not get it. It will be a Red pill moment. I could give you the links to these transcripts but that's would be too much too fast and you would just reject them as you were trained to. You must find them, it is easy don't use google don't trust CNN, FOX, just original transcripts ect. from government websites. The information is there the media is the distraction.
Do you or anyone around you know how crazy you are? Why protect trump when the evidence is overwhelming? Occam’s razor says you are bat shi( crazy

BREAKING: Trump Org. CFO Ordered To Face Charges At Oct. Trial

A New York state judge on Friday largely rejected an attempt by the Trump Organization and its longtime finance chief Allen Weisselberg to escape tax fraud charges levied by the Manhattan district attorney's office, setting a trial date for October 24.

I must say in all my days on this earth i have never seen a anything like the effort being made to take one man down. It has now been 6 years and I will give credit where credit is do never once have I seen anything that where failure after failure has not slowed the effort down.

Mean Machine is on a heavy dose of medication tonight. I guess the paramedics will be giving him his weekly free narcan later
Still trying to deflect away from your King's legal troubles. We all see right through your tactics. Won't work. We know that you have been crying every night since the FBI had a surprise party at Mar-A-Lago. We know you are embarrassed that you allowed yourself to be hoodwinked by the biggest con man in history. It's OK. There's still time to redeem yourself and still become a productive member of society. It won't be easy and your toothless friends will likely disown you but stay strong. Chin up. You can still make something out of yourself with grit and determination. I'm pulling for you.

??????????????. The King is going down!! ??????????‍♂️??
Mean Machine is on a heavy dose of medication tonight. I guess the paramedics will be giving him his weekly free norcan later.
Still trying to deflect away from your King's legal troubles. We all see right through your tactics. Won't work. We know that you have been crying every night since the FBI had a surprise party at Mar-A-Lago. We know you are embarrassed that you allowed yourself to be hoodwinked by the biggest con man in history. It's OK. There's still time to redeem yourself and still become a productive member of society. It won't be easy and your toothless friends will likely disown you but stay strong. Chin up. You can still make something out of yourself with grit and determination. I'm pulling for you.
we know again a hoax being carried out and you are taking the bait hook line and sinker. How many more of these false accusations and stage shows must we endure until you TDSers admit that those doing the investigations are crooks themselves and worried that Trump will reveal more about how crooked they really are.

Mean Machine is on a heavy dose of medication tonight. I guess the paramedics will be giving him his weekly free norcan later.

we know again a hoax being carried out and you are taking the bait hook line and sinker. How many more of these false accusations and stage shows must we endure until you TDSers admit that those doing the investigations are crooks themselves and worried that Trump will reveal more about how crooked they really are.
????????. More conspiracies!!! Classic!!

It’s what he does ?

He is right a helluva lot more often than you are, too, that’s for sure….
Well, the percentage of Americans that think all this is one big well organized conspiracy out to get poor innocent Donnie shrinks every day. Let’s review what he has done so far as proven in a court of law or by his own admission/settlements. Trump University and Trump Nonprofit both shut down for fraud. More lawsuits due to sexual predator activity than Deshaun Watson. Foreign government lawsuits concerning his companies fraudulent investments and bribery. I can go on and on but you will continue to deflect. Trump is going down hard and you all will still deny.