Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Of course they were successful. They have the most gerrymandering districts in the country, even more than ohio.
Hopefully now with change in majority of the SC, the gerrymandering districts are remapped.

No they don't. WI isn't even in the top 10, boob. 🤣

Yeah, but besides the 10 million third world illegals that have come across our southern border, the stock market cratering, inflation and interest rates skyrocketing, wages being stagnant, supply chains being diminished, our energy independence being destroyed, and the Ukraine being on fire, tell me what the Leftists currently running the show in DC have done wrong. And, be specific!
You didn't even mention the fact that China's military has outgrown the US and is about to attack Taiwan, Iran is enriching uranium, North Korea has nukes, and banks are failing from supporting woke business ventures....

And I'm sure President Biden would tell you all of this.....of course that would mean he'd have to formulate an actual competent English sentence to do so....

You didn't even mention the fact that China's military has outgrown the US and is about to attack Taiwan, Iran is enriching uranium, North Korea has nukes, and banks are failing from supporting woke business ventures....

And I'm sure President Biden would tell you all of this.....of course that would mean he'd have to formulate an actual competent English sentence to do so....
The Leftists running this clown show can't even spell foreign policy much less implement one.....They've got us so screwed up domestically it will take normal folks years to straighten this cluster mess out. Russia invading Ukraine, The Chi-Coms invading Taiwan will all have to wait, we've got 10 million third world illegals invading us right now......

What exactly did Trump, his company, or his employees do wrong according to that indictment?

Sounds like outside parties with legitimate, necessary, and legal knowledge of an upcoming merger used that knowledge illegally. I fail to see how that is Trump's fault.