Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Don't really think it took much to outsmart a DA trying to make a case out of something the rest said there is no crime to make a charge.

From his basement in West Chester, Fish always claims he is right! He is a joke that nobody ever pays attention to. A known tax cheating troll. One of the takers that make the rest of us pay more.
DBF0393C-38AE-44F3-9DB5-5494E20BD738.gif

🤣

Seems as though Trump outsmarted the Hip Hoppin’ Manhattan DA.
More likely he outsmarted his own dimwitted supporters. He has collected over 1.5 million dollars in donations this week. He’s the best at grifting.

You made the same claims of Jerry Blackwell, remember him , he prosecuted Derek Chauvin, Who you claimed would walk. You are the last person who should comment on anything that involves the legal system.
I have no idea who Jerry Blackwell is.

The fact that you can regurgitate his name here indicates you should seek help.

I wouldn’t celebrate so soon. Trumps post last night could get him rung up for attempting to intimidate a public official.

There would be a hefty amount of irony if what brought him down was his inability to control himself.

There is literally zero chance of that happening, but nothing would make me happier than getting the moonbats lathered up to step on the rake one more time!

Maybe they should impeach him again!

lmao

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
There is literally zero chance of that happening, but nothing would make me happier than getting the moonbats lathered up to step on the rake one more time!

Maybe they should impeach him again!

lmao

Could easily happen especially after the letter full of white powder today. Backing the state into a place where they may feel they have to protect public officials.

How do you think this stunt will go over with the moderate voters he bled out in 2020?

Could easily happen especially after the letter full of white powder today. Backing the state into a place where they may feel they have to protect public officials.

How do you think this stunt will go over with the moderate voters he bled out in 2020?

Check back with me after you catch the dude that sent the powder.

5 bucks says he's hiding with the dude who leaked the supreme court verdict and Ray Epps.

Wag the dog, baby!

Trump holding a rally in Waco on the 30th anniversary of a cult devolving into evilness madness and death , as a symbol that MAGA is in fact a cult and his warnings of impending violence if he is indicted is out of the cult playbook . Victim . Asking for help $$$$ and threatening violence . This is at the moment the front runner to get the party’s nomination . Just thought I would give an update seeing as no one knows what Trump is up to and don’t follow politics . They are experts nonetheless 😆

Nothing will come of the charges. Just more ridiculous political theater, TDS and the Dems using any means necessary to win an election. It’s that last item that’s most disturbing and harmful to the nation, actually.

Couldn’t tell you one way or the other. Don’t care. I just know that the DOJ charged Cohen with campaign finance crimes even though the source of the money was not a campaign. Education is your friend.
And didn't charge Trump, the alleged mastermind behind the scheme 🤔

"...potential death and destruction" if he's indicted, says Trump. Just an observation, you understand. Not a threat.
Your side did call the Republican party a terrorist organization so...

Good to know you aren’t scared and seeing conservative monsters under your bed anymore.

Would that be anything like uncle Joe’s “winter of death and suffering?” lol.
Or if you want to cure cancer elect me!

As if he wouldn't share his cure unless he was elected. Typical self serving Joe stuff.

Wonder how that's going by the way, surely he's shared his cure by now.

The moderates who were told the "adults" were back in charge? 🤣 I think they see the chit show of the Biden administration and will happily vote for someone else.

Trump had Melania lick the envelope so it couldn't be traced back to him.

Nothing will come of the charges. Just more ridiculous political theater, TDS and the Dems using any means necessary to win an election. It’s that last item that’s most disturbing and harmful to the nation, actually.
Making a mockery of the justice system is kind of disturbing and harmful as well.