Is anybody counting Biden's lies?

No, his lies are noble and pure, and therefore not subject to scrutiny.

Also, he is so far down Dementia Road that no one pays much attention to what he says.

The lies are one thing; the radical left-wing agenda he has embraced (which itself is a lie) is something else.

Reactions: y2h
??????????

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT LYING PRESIDENTS??!!!
?????????
OMG! ???????
I guess you forgot about ol Donnie Boy!!!?????? Oh, he’s Republican so it’s OK. ??

??????????

?????????
OMG! ???????
I guess you forgot about ol Donnie Boy!!!?????? Oh, he’s Republican so it’s OK. ??
No if trump lied, then he should be called on it and he was in fact tell me how many times he was called a liar only to find out later what he said was true. Here we go again because you feel it is not OK for Trump to tell lies I would think you would surely call Biden out for ever untruth he told. You seem to be saying if the R's lie then it is OK for the D's to do it also in fact it seems that it must be OK to even tell bigger ones than Trump . Because you keep telling us anything the R's can do the D's can do much better and lying is right there at the top of the list.

In the midst of a border crisis he claims isn’t happening, Joe Biden has a peculiar means of stopping it:
By inviting more of them in.
According to Breitbart News:
President Joe Biden’s administration may provide immigration rights and citizenship to many foreign “climate migrants” who claim they are being displaced by climate change, the Associated Press (AP) reported this week.
Which doesn’t exactly make sense. If the entire Earth is frying up hot from global warming, why would changing the latitude and longitude of a particular group of foreign nationals make any difference to them, or, for that matter, help the Earth to ‘heal,’ as the lefties like to put it? Isn’t the prospect of bringing foreign nationals to hurricane and wildfire zones afflicting the states as a supposed result of global warming, taking them from the frying pan to the fire? Some refugee logic going on there, but that’s far from the worst of it.
The climate-change canard is specifically mentioned in lefty literature as the reason why Central American peasants are leaving their subsistence farms and claiming asylum in the United States.

??????????

?????????
OMG! ???????
Sleepy joe is president now. So it's his turn to get scrutinized, lies counted, etc.

??????????

?????????
OMG! ???????
Your side distorted the record to paint him a liar.

??????????

?????????
OMG! ???????
is it a LIE... if you don't have a clue WTF is going on.... The SNIFFER would have trouble as a Walmart greeter........he would probably be sitting in the cart, asking people to push him...

"As a raw count, Trump told more falsehoods than Biden and Obama combined."
About the author: "I am an assistant professor at the University of Oregon"

When using Politifact as a neutral observer, you already show your bias.

And just to show some neutrality, I believe that Trump misspoke much more than Biden or Obama. Trump was a prolific talker who got alot of stuff wrong. Sadly, getting things wrong was called "lying" by the left-wing media. In the very rare instances when Joe Biden speaks, his mistakes are excused away and not labeled lies. When the left-wing media controls the information, they can do whatever they want, much like David Markowitz weak attempt at an article to praise Biden and Obama while attacking Trump.

Biden claims the last 5 leaders of the Federal Reserve support his 2 trillion American Job Plan. Biden must have more super powers than most of us thought because only 3 of the past 5 Fed chiefs are still alive. I would never have thought Biden had the power to speak to the dead. I know they voted for him but I did not know about this talk with them thing. Yet Biden does not seem to get called out for these our right lies. How come?

Biden claims the last 5 leaders of the Federal Reserve support his 2 trillion American Job Plan. Biden must have more super powers than most of us thought because only 3 of the past 5 Fed chiefs are still alive. I would never have thought Biden had the power to speak to the dead. I know they voted for him but I did not know about this talk with them thing. Yet Biden does not seem to get called out for these our right lies. How come?
Biden's about 97% dead, so maybe that's how he contacts them.