Is America the greatest Country on the face of the earth?

A social justice group sent letters to white Democrats in two wealthy Texas neighborhoods calling on them to pledge that their children will not apply to Ivy League schools so that black students can snatch those spots instead.
Maybe I'd believe you if you used the big bold font again.

With your type around, back in the day, we all would be speaking German. I'm a proud American. Keep apologizing
I have no issue if you take pride in the acts of others. I take pride in my own acts and am grateful of the acts of others. I guess that is the difference between you and me. I’m good if you are.

With your type around, back in the day, we all would be speaking German. I'm a proud American. Keep apologizing
and that's any different for those couldn't wear a mask in even the remote event their puppet master was wrong? Those are the first people that would have fell apart at the idea of rationing, let alone the sacrifices required to fight.

Can we start a government program to ship people out of this Country? 1 for 1. Let some immigrant take the Americans citizenship. Free flight and 25k spending money. Then we'll tax the immigrant for the cost. The line would be enormous. Get the heck out of here. Don't let the door hit you in the ash.
Sure. Start the program and ejecting right now. Biden can appoint Hillary to lead the agency.

Why Hillary? We have a VP that has lots of time to lead because she has done nothing as far as the other jobs she was given to do and lead.
Well…Biden could put her on the project like Trump put Pence on the White House Covid Task Force. Any number of people could be effective in the job. The demographic of people that Camel Toe or Hillary would eject is pretty obvious.