Is America the greatest Country on the face of the earth?

It just seems to me that a lot of posters(liberal) take offense at any positive comments about people being proud of America.
America sure as heck seems popular to millions fleeing from other countries.
Sorry you didn’t get the response you were fishing for.

It just seems to me that a lot of posters(liberal) take offense at any positive comments about people being proud of America.
America sure as heck seems popular to millions fleeing from other countries.
Show me one person who took offense.

I’m not proud of America. I’m thankful to have been born and be a citizen of the country. It is a really good country to live in. I typically don’t take pride in things unless I have a role. When the Browns finally win the Super Bowl, I’ll be happy but I won’t be proud.

I’m not proud of America. I’m thankful to have been born and be a citizen of the country. It is a really good country to live in. I typically don’t take pride in things unless I have a role. When the Browns finally win the Super Bowl, I’ll be happy but I won’t be proud.
Weird. You claim to be a business owner. Do you have employees? You said you're a head hunter and temp agency. So you're helping people find work. Helping the economy.

You don't think that has a role in making America great? And that is something to be proud of?

The turn around spawned by Reagan in the 80s.. he took over from a weak Dem Simp who had the misery index to measure ineptitude of his administration.
Reagan was the start of the unraveling...a clever mix of donor class servitude and angry white man fear to give cover. He just presented it much better. Then we elected a black president and the tea party/birtherism gained steam and eventually morphed into MAGA.

So the fact we elected a black President, which brought on the tea party and turned into MAGA which has been answered by the disaster of Biden and Harris and a House and Senate controlled by Democrats. It is like we just can't have the country heading in a good direction we have to screw it up. When will the time come that we will not be able to turn things around and great will not be in how we are described ever again in the history books.

So the fact we elected a black President, which brought on the tea party and turned into MAGA which has been answered by the disaster of Biden and Harris and a House and Senate controlled by Democrats. It is like we just can't have the country heading in a good direction we have to screw it up. When will the time come that we will not be able to turn things around and great will not be in how we are described ever again in the history books.
I’ve always believed MAGA was a racist slogan aimed at Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

Do you vote?

I would say pretty high across the board blimpy

standard of living -yes
military- sure but that does not make the country great. The amount spent actually detracts for it’s greatness.
health care - Not really. Treatments are good. Preventative is not good. Life expectancy is average. Based on results….no.
freedoms - pretty good
wealth overall - pretty good but the gap is astoundingly poor.
Asian spas - not sure. Never been to one outside the country.
cheap airlines - about average. Many countries have bare bones airlines.
racist golf clubs - likely. Especially in the South
Acceptance of fat people - For sure. We are the fattest country on earth.

Weird. You claim to be a business owner. Do you have employees? You said you're a head hunter and temp agency. So you're helping people find work. Helping the economy.

You don't think that has a role in making America great? And that is something to be proud of?
No I don’t. I can be proud of my business because it helps others but it is my business. It does not make me proud of America. It makes me grateful that I have the opportunity to give others the opportunity.

standard of living -yes
military- sure but that does not make the country great. The amount spent actually detracts for it’s greatness.
health care - Not really. Treatments are good. Preventative is not good. Life expectancy is average. Based on results….no.
freedoms - pretty good
standard of living -yes
freedoms - pretty good
So you agree that the US is number one and also acknowledge your fatness

Nothing surprises me about you. Lots of lives sacrificed so you can have an opinion. Globalists
I’m grateful for those lives. Not proud of them. I had nothing to do with their lives. Their parents should be proud. You’re should be grateful. it’s a shame you are not.

standard of living -yes

So you agree that the US is number one and also acknowledge your fatness
First, I acknowledged my weight when I posted it. Same with my height. Second, I don’t agree with the criteria so I can’t agree with the conclusion.

Hate to say this but we are not even in the top ten as far as fattest nation depending on which report you look at we are 11 or 12. Thing that I find strange is how many poor countries have obesity problems.