Is 2024 Barnesville's year?

DubStat

Ohio wrestling analytics
Projected team scores based on elo ratings with seniors removed (incoming freshmen not included):
1682537569195.png

Barnesville has a lot of firepower returning. Will Legacy reload with incoming freshmen?

Last edited:

I got to see Barnesville this season...they are loaded! They even had a backup kid in the middle weights who couldn't break into the lineup of hammers they had there who may go from being a backup to a state placer in one year. Very tough group!

This is a real question and not a slight what so ever towards Barnesville. Are all of those kids from Barnesville? Is this something that grew over the years into what could be something special for them next year, or did some kids get together and move schools at some point? I am truly asking this question, as I have no idea. I have not heard a rumor or anything, just curious, because you rarely see a small town like that create something special from scratch. I am rooting for them.

This is a real question and not a slight what so ever towards Barnesville. Are all of those kids from Barnesville? Is this something that grew over the years into what could be something special for them next year, or did some kids get together and move schools at some point? I am truly asking this question, as I have no idea. I have not heard a rumor or anything, just curious, because you rarely see a small town like that create something special from scratch. I am rooting for them.
As far as i know, those kids have been wrestling with each other from biddy wrestling. They’ve developed a tremendous program there.