3- Wy Sem
4- Malvern Prep
5- Bishop McCort
6‐ Perrysburg (if full lineup)
7- Lake Highland Prep
8- St. Eds
9- Crown Point
10- Marmion Academy

Bishop McCort is a wildcard that will be fun to see the Young Guns in HS. Having no postseason, this is for all the marbles for them. I know for the other top teams too, but I feel more so for them.

Last edited:
Havens TV lost
Rosselli down 3-0 halfway thru the match
Neal Krysty Watterson vs Seacrist Breckville up now

Update: Seacrist won 10-8. he was up 8-3.

Last edited:
You have to wonder if Flo ever tells the kids at the tables matside that they are talking into a live mic and everyone can hear them across the country. They are talking about everything under the sun, including how stupid their friends are. Since no one talks about the match, the score, the time left on the clock, etc. - just take the mics away from them. Its annoying as hell.

And it would be nice if they moved the cameras to follow the action. Doesn't seem to be asking too much. And then there's the idea about getting the score right. That would be nice.

Are they wrestling the quarters tonight? Want to catch those matches. The only information provided on trackwrestling shows the schedule being from 7am on 12/9 thru 9pm on 12/10. thanks for the information overload.

You have to wonder if Flo ever tells the kids at the tables matside that they are talking into a live mic and everyone can hear them across the country. They are talking about everything under the sun, including how stupid their friends are. Since no one talks about the match, the score, the time left on the clock, etc. - just take the mics away from them. Its annoying as hell.

And it would be nice if they moved the cameras to follow the action. Doesn't seem to be asking too much. And then there's the idea about getting the score right. That would be nice.
I believe it's all Track's equipment etc. (Flo/Track same thing)... the mics are on the cameras, which are stationary (no one manning them). I'm sure that might change when they reduce # of mats, or at least for placement and finals. Some mats were more "annoying" than others lol. And coaches and refs should be aware as well, I heard a couple dandy conversations at the table 🤣.

He was beating men before he was in HS. He was probably a once in a lifetime type of wrestler(more than generational IMO). We'll never know for sure.
More talented, Felipe Martinez of Chris Phillips? They both ultimately chose a different path, but boy were they special in high school. I wish them the best and thank them for the entertainment they provided.

In his defense he can only wrestle who was across from him. Super 32 this year he was banged up pretty good and in medical tent and still wrestled. Kid is as solid as they come.
Marcus ran through some studs at Fargo in FS. I think he beat a Raney (who had dominated and then pinned Basset earlier in the tournament), and Anthony Knox among others.

I'm not a big HS follower but isn't Wilson (Dublin Scioto) a pretty decent upset over Herman (Brecksville)?
Ohio boys lost a boatload of close matches just looking at results.

Wouldn't call it an upset. Wilson is ranked higher in Boro's rankings. Someone in another thread earlier in the offseason opined that Wilson may go 150 to avoid Herman. Guess we got the answer to that.