Indian Valley Wrestling cleaning house 21/22

Good Maybe we will get are kids back that left. Everyone acts like IV was some big power house lol. They never been and never will be. All the kids that carried them moved in from other schools. They didn’t even do it with the move ins. That’s two from one family fired from the same school in the last few years. Pretty sure both were fired from Tcc.
Claymont will always be the power house in wrestling in the county. We may be down a min here and there but even on the down years we beat the Locals. Grin. :)
Way i see it. Both schools appear to be way below average teams in wrestling. Why do you worry about beating each other?? So you can be called champ of your county????

"I just told my boy to keep on waving and smiling. That's all we can ever do."

I don't have a dog in this fight, I really don't even know what it all entails, I was just reading along, but I LOVE THIS ^^^

Good luck to all involved, hope it works out for the kids.
Derek Oney

"I just told my boy to keep on waving and smiling. That's all we can ever do."

I don't have a dog in this fight, I really don't even know what it all entails, I was just reading along, but I LOVE THIS ^^^

Good luck to all involved, hope it works out for the kids.
Derek Oney
Trust me Nick would not stoop that low to mess with a younger kid or anyone for that matter. Just plane out ridiculously for anyone to think that.

Good Maybe we will get are kids back that left. Everyone acts like IV was some big power house lol. They never been and never will be. All the kids that carried them moved in from other schools. They didn’t even do it with the move ins. That’s two from one family fired from the same school in the last few years. Pretty sure both were fired from Tcc.
Claymont will always be the power house in wrestling in the county. We may be down a min here and there but even on the down years we beat the Locals. Grin. :)
?

Nick needs to come back and coach. He is by far the best the school has had. He has the best team in school history a few years back. Heck I remember when iv was D3 and kids were going 0-2 at state.. Big Difference jumping up into D2 and getting kids to place. The depth in D3 is just not there. If Nick would have coached a few of the teams he had and they were in D3 they would have been top 5 in state.
You see it every year. Top kid in D3 vs SQ in D2 or D1 90% of the time it ends up ugly. Bring Nick back and the program will take off to the next level

Nick needs to come back and coach. He is by far the best the school has had. He has the best team in school history a few years back. Heck I remember when iv was D3 and kids were going 0-2 at state.. Big Difference jumping up into D2 and getting kids to place. The depth in D3 is just not there. If Nick would have coached a few of the teams he had and they were in D3 they would have been top 5 in state.
You see it every year. Top kid in D3 vs SQ in D2 or D1 90% of the time it ends up ugly. Bring Nick back and the program will take off to the next level
Nick is that you? Lol

A blind man could have led that team to have placers.Does the Guy have structure yes. High level knowledge? No
You see it every year. Top kid in D3 vs SQ in D2 or D1 90% of the time it ends up ugly. Bring Nick back and the program will take off to the next levelleve

A blind man could have led that team to have placers.Does the Guy have structure yes. High level knowledge? No
Never been a High Level coach at IV. Average at best. Not hard to compete when the team was D3 for years. Nick was in D2 as was the last staff. I think we could see who had more success..

I hear the guys that got let go are heading NP as assistants. Should be very interesting if true.

Well season in a month, who is it going to be? Gotta get a coach in there that puts in the time. It's a 11 month a year job. Lifting, open mats, camps, duals , freestyle etc.

Last edited:
Well season in a month, who is it going to be? Gotta get a coach in there that puts in the time. It's a 11 month a year job. Lifting, open mats, camps, duals , freestyle etc.
Yea kinda getting down to crunch time need a coach soon. Wonder if it’s just part of Swaldo’s plan??

Any word on who the new coach/staff are? Heard a few quality names thrown around. IV has to be one of the more desirable jobs in the area. Great facilities, tons of high caliber kids. Successful wrestling guy at AD, lot of positives

That’s one of the names I heard. Always seemed to have a couple high caliber kids at Cambridge when he was there! Should do a great job for the Braves! Any chance Tank joins him on the staff?

That’s one of the names I heard. Always seemed to have a couple high caliber kids at Cambridge when he was there! Should do a great job for the Braves! Any chance Tank joins him on the staff

That’s one of the names I heard. Always seemed to have a couple high caliber kids at Cambridge when he was there! Should do a great job for the Braves! Any chance Tank joins him on the staf
That’s one of the names I heard. Always seemed to have a couple high caliber kids at Cambridge when he was there! Should do a great job for the Braves! Any chance Tank joins him on the staff?
Don't really know Tank and would like to keep it that way!

Reactions: Miz
This is the Michael Myers of threads. just when you think it has died...BAM! Someone talks crap about someone else and it's back to life!