If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

I prefer to use our resources on the southern border and to deter China. Not engage in an endless war against a weak country that shows every day that they are in no way a threat to us.

So do you think the US response to Russia’s ‘Special Military Operation’ deters China from doing the same to Taiwan? If not, then what might you propose?

Show us one article or reference to Russia being a weak country prior to Feb 2022. You can now say Russia is weak only because of the Ukrainians will to fight back and the US/NATO response & military support the Ukraine.

We'll have to agree to disagree here. I don't think restricting our aid to Ukraine shows weakness nor do I think that forcing Ukraine to the bargaining table with Russia as a price for the aid we give them showing weakness.
How is it not?

Then you know Russia didn't blow up the pipeline. Of course you probably think Covid started at a wet market.

Who care if we (US) blew up the pipeline or not. It wasn’t being used & doesn’t appear it will be repaired/used anytime in the near future.

As for Covid, doesn’t matter if it started in a wet market, was a lab accident or deployed on purpose by the Chinese - the Chinese weaponized their response to Covid by buying up mask, ventilators and other medical supplies in early 2020 and not informing the rest of the world what was going on in Wuhan. The US response in early 2020 was no one’s fault but the US, we took Xi & China’s word that they had everything under control & was working on it.

Did you get where Covid started from the same source you got your NFL tv renewal contract info? Wait, I forgot you used your 30 years of experience in professional sports to derive your NFL tv revenue incorrect beliefs. You never did say what your 30 years of ‘Pro Sports’ experience was.

Who care if we (US) blew up the pipeline or not. It wasn’t being used & doesn’t appear it will be repaired/used anytime in the near future.

As for Covid, doesn’t matter if it started in a wet market, was a lab accident or deployed on purpose by the Chinese - the Chinese weaponized their response to Covid by buying up mask, ventilators and other medical supplies in early 2020 and not informing the rest of the world what was going on in Wuhan. The US response in early 2020 was no one’s fault but the US, we took Xi & China’s word that they had everything under control & was working on it.

Did you get where Covid started from the same source you got your NFL tv renewal contract info? Wait, I forgot you used your 30 years of experience in professional sports to derive your NFL tv revenue incorrect beliefs. You never did say what your 30 years of ‘Pro Sports’ experience was.
"Covid doesn't matter" your own words. Who cares about anything? I'll stand by my NFL statements. Tell me how a bank just failed. Shhhh

"Covid doesn't matter" your own words. Who cares about anything? I'll stand by my NFL statements. Tell me how a bank just failed. Shhhh

Post #14

Yes you should.

I'd like to hear your reasoning.
I don't know...Maybe OPEC telling the west to piss off and working with China instead? And with extreme lunacy and stupidity of western leaders towards energy, that is not something that is in our best interest.

So do you think the US response to Russia’s ‘Special Military Operation’ deters China from doing the same to Taiwan? If not, then what might you propose?

Show us one article or reference to Russia being a weak country prior to Feb 2022. You can now say Russia is weak only because of the Ukrainians will to fight back and the US/NATO response & military support the Ukraine.
Russia is weak and has been for many years. They are just putting it on display for all to see

I don't know...Maybe OPEC telling the west to piss off and working with China instead? And with extreme lunacy and stupidity of western leaders towards energy, that is not something that is in our best interest.
We told OPEC to piss off. The shale revolution made us a non customer.

Are you that stupid?

What does this have to do with China buying American farmland?

That’s because Biden is compromised by China.
5D86614F-5055-41B5-A986-3B5AF1E90B40.jpeg

There you go again, changing the subject and not answering any questions posed to you.

What was your 30 years of involvement in ‘Pro Sports’?
Your thought process, it's telling. My sports involvement has morphed. I used to travel the Country for meetings with specific professional athletes.

Your thought process, it's telling. My sports involvement has morphed. I used to travel the Country for meetings with specific professional athletes.

So you worked with the athletes and not the teams or leagues themselves……Doesn’t 60%+ of profession athletes end up filing for bankruptcy? Hope you aren’t working for them!

You are still 100% wrong about the NFL tv revenue $$$ - not my opinion, it’s just a fact.