I need help!

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
On the OHSAA cross country history, they only show comple ressults going back to 1999. Here is what I need.

In 1998, I can only find the top two scorers from their championship team in Alison Zeinner and Kelly Crum, I need the thrid, fourth, and fifth scoers with their overall places, times, and scoring points.

In 1997, I only need 31st place Catie Grebe's time who scored 19 points for the winning Colerain team

In 1984, I have the five names of the scorers from the Lakota team that won but I need the overall places and times for Robin Sudbrook, Tonya Ruth, and Theresa Curry.

On the OHSAA cross country history, they only show comple ressults going back to 1999. Here is what I need.

In 1998, I can only find the top two scorers from their championship team in Alison Zeinner and Kelly Crum, I need the thrid, fourth, and fifth scoers with their overall places, times, and scoring points.

In 1997, I only need 31st place Catie Grebe's time who scored 19 points for the winning Colerain team

In 1984, I have the five names of the scorers from the Lakota team that won but I need the overall places and times for Robin Sudbrook, Tonya Ruth, and Theresa Curry.

Alison Bedingfield was 33rd overall at 19:04 and 17th in team scoring, Jennifer Limle was 36th overall at 19:05 and 19th in team scoring, and Catie Grebe was 43rd overall in 19:15 and 24th in team scoring. Zeinner and Crum were 6th and 7th in the team scoring, but you probably already knew that.

Their 6th runner, Terie Littlepage, was 46th overall in 19:16 and 26th in the team scoring (very good displacer), and 7th runner Shelly Dickinson was 81st overall in 19:51 and 43rd in the team scoring.

Grebe ran 19:12 according to the Enquirer.

1984 - West Chester Lakota

2. Michelle Winterer 19:12
5. Naoko Morikawa 19:40
38. Robin Sudbrook 20:40
44. Tonya Ruth 20:45
46. Theresa Curry 20:46
51. Karen Geiss 20:50
102. Erin Riggle 22:20

Wow! Mr. Slippery and Seek Up have deep pockets, two of the best on our site.

I wanted the times also, and only two are listed because they only go 25 deep on the individual team results
Mr. Slippery researches at the library like it's his life's calling. Mine was getting kicked out of the library.

It would also have helped if I had read your entire first post. All I saw was Results back to 1999. That can't be right! My bad.

Mr. Slippery researches at the library like it's his life's calling. Mine was getting kicked out of the library.

It would also have helped if I had read your entire first post. All I saw was Results back to 1999. That can't be right! My bad.
What can I say? I was raised to respect the library and learn how to utilize its many resources.

'98 is available for any division if you click on the '99 results for any of the 6 individual races and change anything in the URL code that says "99" to "98." Unfortunately, that trick only works for '98. It does not work when applied to any prior years.

With regards to the other stuff I found (and Seek Up beat me to finding), the Cincinnati Enquirer is available via newspapers.com (as is the Beacon Journal), and the Enquirer did a fine job of listing the finishes of all the Colerain runners in '97 as well as '98 and had the finishes for all of the local runners in that '84 AAA race.