I Can't Wait for Another Season to Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 DLS

586 rushes=79 percent

156 passes=21 percent

Anyone who watched them throw the ball that season. Will tell you that was their achilles heel.

achilles heel.

some achilles heel

they were ranked #1 for three months and one bad half cost them the national championship

sheesh

2006 DLS

586 rushes=79 percent

156 passes=21 percent

Anyone who watched them throw the ball that season. Will tell you that was their achilles heel.

Of course in some peoples fantasy land a 4/1 ratio is balanced. If I make a poll on this site for people to vote on whether or not your an idiot, and 79 percent think you are and 21 percent think your not. Is that a wide margin or a small margin?

Of course in some peoples fantasy land a 4/1 ratio is balanced. If I make a poll on this site for people to vote on whether or not your an idiot, and 79 percent think you are and 21 percent think your not. Is that a wide margin or a small margin?

You have been reported. I guess I was to early.

DLS has played nobody at any time for 25 years, because they are from the week northern california area where heismann trophy winner QBs are from
take the 2006 Oak Christian Game Oaks was rated top ten by most national polls
they played a lower tier third division team that nobody h ad rated anywhere
Oak Christian was lucky to win in overtime

there is that socal dominance you are inferring

meanwhile every socal team plays a gauntlet game week after week

congrats to Canyon

they outplayed DLS
outcoached DLS
out athleticmsed DLS

it was not the DLS team I am used to

missed FG, missed extra points, cant convert a thrid and fourth and 1 on th eopponets 5 yard line with the score 20-13

congrats to Canyon

not the DLS I am used to

DLS has played nobody at any time for 25 years, because they are from the week northern california area where heismann trophy winner QBs are from
take the 2006 Oak Christian Game Oaks was rated top ten by most national polls
they played a lower tier third division team that nobody h ad rated anywhere
Oak Christian was lucky to win in overtime

there is that socal dominance you are inferring

meanwhile every socal team plays a gauntlet game week after week

congrats to Canyon

they outplayed DLS
outcoached DLS
out athleticmsed DLS

it was not the DLS team I am used to

missed FG, missed extra points, cant convert a thrid and fourth and 1 on th eopponets 5 yard line with the score 20-13

congrats to Canyon

not the DLS I am used to
I said 2006, not the last 25 years. Reading comprehension please. What teams prior to Canyon did DLS face that were elite in the state?

maybe you would be better off go reviewing the 98 dls-md game and take the foot out of your mouth where you still insist padilla was not hurt and played the whole game

time better spent

I said 2006, not the last 25 years. Reading comprehension please. What teams prior to Canyon did DLS face that were elite in the state?

they played the teams on their schedule

and the teams assigned them is post season

you dont like dls schedule

cry

nobody cares

I did not rank them #1 for three months

go complain to those people

not me

I could care less what your (uninformed) opinion is

maybe you would be better off go reviewing the 98 dls-md game and take the foot out of your mouth where you still insist padilla was not hurt and played the whole game

time better spent

Maybe you should watch that game again, and tell me DLS is balanced with a straight face.

If anybody should be banned its you. You only bring homerism to your posts. No football knowledge at all.

I have more knowledge in my pinkie finger than you do in your universe

you are worse than slc dad

attack

end run

avoid subjects

argue petty things not related to main threads

then attack more

worse than slc dad

You always claim the 2001 LBP team to be the greatest team in the history of Poly football. Here is a link to a person who has as much knowledge as anyone, and watched the 97 and 01 teams. He also agrees with me. Here is the link.

http://calhisports.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=1113&fid=1759&style=2&tid=116191487&Page=2

You never watched neither the 97 or 01 teams in person. Which even makes it more pathetic. When you open your mouth about who is better.

I have more knowledge in my pinkie finger than you do in your universe

you are worse than slc dad

attack

end run

avoid subjects

argue petty things not related to main threads

then attack more

worse than slc dad
LMAO. You never answer questions. Your an attention whore.

You always claim the 2001 LBP team to be the greatest team in the history of Poly football. Here is a link to a person who has as much knowledge as anyone, and watched the 97 and 01 teams. He also agrees with me. Here is the link.

http://calhisports.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=1113&fid=1759&style=2&tid=116191487&Page=2

You never watched neither the 97 or 01 teams in person. Which even makes it more pathetic. When you open your mouth about who is better.

folks this goes back to steeler trying to explain away SLC's loss after Dodger got hurt

I ventured winning teams overcome adversity

I used some well known teams who won games or championships after their leader was injured

he said this is a high school thread

I posted dls beating ecu after their starting qb got injured

he said well dls is a running team, a veer team, infering the dls example does not count (note he says a passing pro team does not count, he says a passing college team does not count, he says a running high school, team does not count) I guess if I added another example he would say well that team is from state xyz and slc plays in texas and so on and so on

seems to me a qb is pretty darn important in a veer option attack, i guess he can't see that although the qb makes the reads and dishes the ball, oh DLS QBs pass too, just not 40 times a game

he then argues forever about whether dls is a run oriented or pass oriented
using ONLY how many pass plays a team calls as a way to measure

now he wants to argue about which LB Poly team is better

It will be opinions only as LB Poly 1997 can not play LB Poly 2001

if he doesnt continue to move the debate FAR away from the original point he posts personal attacks

here is my repsonse

what does LB Poly have to do with whether SLC was able to overcome an injury???

what does DLS games in 2007, 2001, 1998, 1989 or 1979 have to do with whether SLC was unable to overcome an injury

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????

PS the link is a buddy buddy love fest

the evidence offered that 1997 Poly was better (note i is an opinion) is "chemsitry and Chris Lewis"

wow

impressive argument

Chris Lewis was not that good at Stanford was he?

how great was Lewis in 1998? not good enough to even win his section as a senior. so much for Chris Lewsi

that leaves it chemistry

nice

oh wait
there is more

Marcedes Lewis was "underused"

and the backup cornebacks were nothing special

wow

how convincing

PS the link is a buddy buddy love fest

the evidence offered that 1997 Poly was better (note i is an opinion) is "chemsitry and Chris Lewis"

wow

impressive argument

Chris Lewis was not that good at Stanford was he?

how great was Lewis in 1998? not good enough to even win his section as a senior. so much for Chris Lewsi

that leaves it chemistry

nice

oh wait
there is more

Marcedes Lewis was "underused"

and the backup cornebacks were nothing special

wow

how convincing
I will not answer Mangina no more.

(3-2-1 Double Triple TAG you're "reported" back to you) That is so freakin childish

Didnt ST. X lose their starting QB pretty early last year.
I think they managed to win at least a share of the national championship.

STEELERS belief of SLC accords to what is pleasing to his imagination instead of by appealing to evidence or rationality.

Steeler forces himself to believe whatever he wishes to be true rather than even try to being objective.

Its like people that tell a ridiculous lie so emphatically that they actually start to believe it in their own mind.

(3-2-1 Double Triple TAG you're "reported" back to you) That is so freakin childish

STEELERS belief of SLC accords to what is pleasing to his imagination instead of by appealing to evidence or rationality.

Steeler forces himself to believe whatever he wishes to be true rather than even try to being objective.

Its like people that tell a ridiculous lie so emphatically that they actually start to believe it in their own mind.

wow

missed that one

he will say st x is not as much a passing team as slc

great post

X lost their starting QB before the Iggy game and almost lost. I wasn't very impressed with Iggy after watching them a couple of time on STO. The backup then had a couple of games against solid competition, but nothing spectacular to get ready for the playoffs. X is also a very different team than SLC. X is a team led by their defense, 0-line and running game, but they are a balanced team. SLC is a team that relies on its offense to outscore opponents. The most vital part of their offense is the QB position. Dodge accounted for 4k of SLC's 6k yards. So SLC lost 66 percent of their offense when Dodge went down. Can the same be said of the X QB?

his response was EXACTLY like I predicted

so to make an analogy,

we need an all state level QB, from texas, who plays on a team that outscores teams to win, and throws 40 passes a game for 4K yards

got it!

anything else, even the slightest deviation, will be vetoed as not a real analogy/comparison

got that everyone???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.