Hubbard Eagles 2021

Bowser should be a force this year. To make a serious impact as a freshman last season was impressive. This team has the talent to win every game on the schedule. Unfortunately they've been embarrassed by Poland and SR for two years straight now. Due mostly to both teams simply being more talented than the Eagles.

That cannot happen again this year. This season presents an exciting and challenging schedule. It feels like for the first time in a few years the Eagles can prove they're a good football team. Not just mediocre. These kids should be hungry. Especially after the way last season ended. Looking forward to week 1.

Poland and South Range embarrassed everyone last year. Good chance that continues this year.
Both are still loaded.

What is Hubbard’s passing game going to be like this year?

Bowser should be a force this year. To make a serious impact as a freshman last season was impressive. This team has the talent to win every game on the schedule. Unfortunately they've been embarrassed by Poland and SR for two years straight now. Due mostly to both teams simply being more talented than the Eagles.

That cannot happen again this year. This season presents an exciting and challenging schedule. It feels like for the first time in a few years the Eagles can prove they're a good football team. Not just mediocre. These kids should be hungry. Especially after the way last season ended. Looking forward to week 1.
South range is the most talented In the league again.

South range is the most talented In the league again.
Yes SR should be very good again. But my thing is, is the talent at SR that much better than at schools like Hubbard and Struthers? I don't think so. I'd venture to say talent is comparable. The SR kids work hard and are well coached more than anything. Nothing but respect for the program. Same goes for Poland. Hubbard has enough this year to battle for 4 quarters each and every week. Looking forward to seeing a hungry motivated Eagles squad come week one. I'm sure you feel the same about your Cats.

Poland and South Range embarrassed everyone last year. Good chance that continues this year.
Both are still loaded.

What is Hubbard’s passing game going to be like this year?
From what I'm hearing they should have the ability to keep defenses honest this season. Obviously leaning on TC and the ground game but if they want to have a potent offense they're going to have to throw the ball. Biggest obstacle should be experience. Anything resembling a passing game has been sorely missed since 2018. Daniels throwing ability his senior season was pretty underated. Especially compared to the last two seasons.

From what I'm hearing they should have the ability to keep defenses honest this season. Obviously leaning on TC and the ground game but if they want to have a potent offense they're going to have to throw the ball. Biggest obstacle should be experience. Anything resembling a passing game has been sorely missed since 2018. Daniels throwing ability his senior season was pretty underated. Especially compared to the last two seasons.
Should be heavy competition for the QB position this summer which is a good thing for another dimension this fall.

Yes SR should be very good again. But my thing is, is the talent at SR that much better than at schools like Hubbard and Struthers? I don't think so. I'd venture to say talent is comparable. The SR kids work hard and are well coached more than anything. Nothing but respect for the program. Same goes for Poland. Hubbard has enough this year to battle for 4 quarters each and every week. Looking forward to seeing a hungry motivated Eagles squad come week one. I'm sure you feel the same about your Cats.
9 out of 10 years I would take Hubbard and Struthers talent stride for stride with anyone, I just think SR as veteran as they are are going to be very special this year, not saying they can’t be beaten they can lose to probably 6 teams on their schedule any given night, and will be scored on, the last few years Hubbard and Struthers problem has been self inflicted mistakes.

He's totally obsessed with Hubbard... ?
I don’t think that’s being obsessed with Hubbard because he commented on the thread more then once. If that was the case then you’re very much so obsessed with Struthers by the amount of posts you have on that thread as well. You should be happy anyone is talking about any area teams the more the merrier

I don’t think that’s being obsessed with Hubbard because he commented on the thread more then once.

"More than once", are you kidding me??? He's been doing it for years and years when it comes to Hubbard, ask any Hubbard poster, it's actually comical.

Obsession: An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.