Hubbard Eagles 2021

I believe that both scrimmages are in the evening. Howland is at 5, Brookfield is at 6. I believe the Brookfield one will be a game type of scrimmage where starters play first half, jv's 3rd quarter and freshman or eighth grade last quarter.

I believe that both scrimmages are in the evening. Howland is at 5, Brookfield is at 6. I believe the Brookfield one will be a game type of scrimmage where starters play first half, jv's 3rd quarter and freshman or eighth grade last quarter.
I had it backwards I figured Howland woulda been the game style scrimmage

What days are these scrimmages please now that we have the times.

I saw this asked about another school on another thread and thought that I'd post it here.

When did Hubbard's mascot become the Eagle?

Many years ago I was told that it was picked by the student body back in the 1930's.

Does anyone here know for sure?
Did the Eagle replace another mascot, or was it the first?

I saw this asked about another school on another thread and thought that I'd post it here.

When did Hubbard's mascot become the Eagle?

Many years ago I was told that it was picked by the student body back in the 1930's.

Does anyone here know for sure?
Did the Eagle replace another mascot, or was it the first?
I got to get a hold of roberto for that, if anybody would know the answer it would be him.

Friday night lights youth football skills camp is tonight at the Beautiful!! This should be a great time for the kids....
Do you know why they don’t have a 7th and and 8th grade team separate instead of combined? Do a lot of 7th graders still play midgets? I know the league the Struthers hardhats are in cut off at 6th grade

Not sure if this was posted. Confidence could be a good thing. Just have to remember you've proven absolutely nothing yet. One game at a time. I think they get it. A lot of leaders on this team.
I agree, "one game at a time". Hoffman knows that, he'll keep them grounded.

This team has the potential to be a fun team to watch this season.

Hello viewer’s
I don’t have much to say. There are so many scammers going on online so we can't detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Edidia is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes infection, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 2 weeks of usage of dr Edidia herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; am now free from herpes. dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2349074505296 thanks once again to dr Edidia GOD bless you abundantly
he also cured HPV, HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR
Oh thank God!! I've been scouring Yappi to find the cure for my AIDS and genital warts.

I have a history book of Struthers football with every news article from 1916 to current day. If they had a different name I’m sure I can find it.
If you come across anything in your history book let us know, because right now, no one knows for sure on any other mascot other than the eagle.

Which Trumbull county record did the kid from champion break ?
Maybe single game? I know Scott broke Giancolas single game record at Hubbard. 350 yard range in a 70-42 win at Home vs CF Northwest. Seems like every year you hear of kids putting up stupid single game numbers. 500-600 yards usually in a shootout.

Maybe single game? I know Scott broke Giancolas single game record at Hubbard. 350 yard range in a 70-42 win at Home vs CF Northwest. Seems like every year you hear of kids putting up stupid single game numbers. 500-600 yards usually in a shootout.
Yeah that kid from Canfield did that against niles around 6-7 years ago I believe

Not that I know of.
I got a call into roberto. He's the historian on Hubbard football.
Sorry, had a lot of things going on so haven't been here much. Hubbard, nor did a lot of teams, did not have mascots. Most were went by town names. But as far as the "Eagle" being used is between 1936 and 1938. They were not mentioned in yearbook from 1936 but in 1940 it was common. I have not been able to pin it down.
Here is an article from "Soaring Eagle", September 21, 2016, by Mary Ann Lark. Maybe we are all wrong but this proceeds any sports programs.

Attachments

• Birth of the Hubbard Eagle-1868 Tax book-SE-09212016.jpg
    Birth of the Hubbard Eagle-1868 Tax book-SE-09212016.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 13
This from Hubbard yearbook "Blue and White" 1940. 1939 Football Team and game roundup. Look at September 23 game vs Bessemer for reference to Eagles.

Attachments

• #53-Football.jpg
    #53-Football.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 12