HS Soccer Scoreboard

i am, just came to uodate yall 😂😂
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Howland ounces back with a 1-0 win over Ontario at home.

Looking at a lot of the scores in the D2 top 10 it looks pretty even this year.

I think SW D3 runs through Yellow Springs and it's not close

SW D3
1.) Yellow Springs
2.) Miami East
3.) Madeira
4.) Mariemont
5.) Legacy Christian
6) Dayton Christian
7.) Seven Hills
8.) Troy Christian
9.) Botkins
10.) Georgetown

Anybody weight in on who they think the best in SW D3 is this year?

Love to see some new blood in D3 in the SW with Georgetown and Legacy Christian both undefeated and with some quality wins. Don't know that it will carry over to the tournament but the SW is as open as I can remember in D3
LCA has ONE quality win with a Charmin soft schedule. Let's see what happens tomorrow night.

SW D3
1.) Yellow Springs
2.) Miami East
3.) Madeira
4.) Mariemont
5.) Legacy Christian
6) Dayton Christian
7.) Seven Hills
8.) Troy Christian
9.) Botkins
10.) Georgetown

I only saw Yellow Springs when they scrimmaged Madeira in August but they looked very solid all over the pitch…Madeira drew with Seven Hills and Mariemont so that to me is a toss up in the SW…you are right..this is as wide open as I have seen in a number of years!

SW D3
1.) Yellow Springs
2.) Miami East
3.) Madeira
4.) Mariemont
5.) Legacy Christian
6) Dayton Christian
7.) Seven Hills
8.) Troy Christian
9.) Botkins
10.) Georgetown

Go Georgetown! Picking up some good wins over Seven Hills, Cincinnati Country Day, CHCA, and perpetual top 8 in state tourney D3 Lynchburg Clay. They’ve built a great program over the years and have become a small town powerhouse. Would love to see them make a run in the tourney. I’ve never seen an SBAAC team in too 10 in state.

SW D3
1.) Yellow Springs
2.) Miami East
3.) Madeira
4.) Mariemont
5.) Legacy Christian
6) Dayton Christian
7.) Seven Hills
8.) Troy Christian
9.) Botkins
10.) Georgetown

It's closer than you think. TC gave them everything they could handle. Miami East is good as well. I haven't seen the Cincy teams yet.

I haven’t watched LCA but I saw YS and they looked very good…LCA must be a great team.. look forward to seeing them in the tournament …I see that Georgetown was beaten by Mariemont 4-2…

SW D3
1.) Yellow Springs
2.) Miami East
3.) Madeira
4.) Mariemont
5.) Legacy Christian
6) Dayton Christian
7.) Seven Hills
8.) Troy Christian
9.) Botkins
10.) Georgetown

I would drop Yellow Sprungs down considerably (5,6,7). Legacy Christian looks like the best D3 team for the moment. Miami East, Troy Christian,Madeira, fill in the 2,3,4 spots. Were seeing the bigger picture now half way into the season.

I would drop Yellow Sprungs down considerably (5,6,7). Legacy Christian looks like the best D3 team for the moment. Miami East, Troy Christian,Madeira, fill in the 2,3,4 spots. Were seeing the bigger picture now half way into the season.
Yellow springs just beat Miami east 4-0. I would still say they are top 3 in SW. TC lost to seven hills 3-0.

Yellow springs just beat Miami east 4-0. I would still say they are top 3 in SW. TC lost to seven hills 3-0.
I did not see those scores on METRO BUCKEYE or TRC last night.

Your point that Springs is not as separated from the pack still stands as Legacy knocked them off. The MBC page had them currently in 4th for their conference, behind Legacy, Dayton Christian and Middletown Christian. Safe to say they will climb at least above Middletown.

Your point that Springs is not as separated from the pack still stands as Legacy knocked them off. The MBC page had them currently in 4th for their conference, behind Legacy, Dayton Christian and Middletown Christian. Safe to say they will climb at least above Middletown.
Having watched the Legacy Christian v Yellow Spring game (and seen all of the top Cincinnati teams), I’d call YS and LC the top teams in the region. Seven Hills is definitely on the rise.

Wow. Middletown Christian actually has a team? That's new.

I think SW d3 could come down to just who is hot when the tournament starts along with who is healthy. Maybe even what phase the moon is in.

As Stanley suggests I think LC and YS are likely top dogs but there are some good teams in here that will give others tough battles. Should be an exciting tournament.

Wow. Middletown Christian actually has a team? That's new.
I went back and looked and Middletown does have a team , but they appear to be playing a non conference schedule. (Ponitz, Eaton, Dixie....) . The only Metro Buckeye team they face is Emanuel Christian on Oct 11.

So to have them listed above Springs in the conference standings is a computer program glitch.

I went back and looked and Middletown does have a team , but they appear to be playing a non conference schedule. (Ponitz, Eaton, Dixie....) . The only Metro Buckeye team they face is Emanuel Christian on Oct 11.

So to have them listed above Springs in the conference standings is a computer program glitch.
Maybe got the team together too late to schedule a league season.