HS Soccer Scoreboard

TC 3, ME 3
It was a good match.
Was there a team that stood out as the better on the day? I am suprised that TC played with ME at their field. Was this a scenario where East maybe isn't as close to YS as was thought or is TC better than they looked in the first game?

Was there a team that stood out as the better on the day? I am suprised that TC played with ME at their field. Was this a scenario where East maybe isn't as close to YS as was thought or is TC better than they looked in the first game?
It was pretty even. Each team has a PK. Each team had a goal due to sloppy play. Each team had a nice goal. Not sure why you're surprised though. This game is always a good game. It has been quite a rivalry the past several years.

Yellow Springs plays TC tonight in a battle for D3 Dayton. My prediction is Yellow Springs 5 Troy Christian 1.

Beavercreek 3
Upper Arlington 2

Springboro 2
Walnut Hills 1

CJ 2
Bellbrook 2

Fenwick 3
Valley View 0

Eaton 7
Greenville 0

Brookville 4
Eaton 1

Monroe 2
Bellbrook 0

Indian Hill 2
Carroll 0

Mariemont 2
McNich 1

Yellow Springs 7
Waynesville 0

Yellow Springs will be the best team in Dayton D3 this year. I don't think anybody they play other than maybe CCD will be within 3 Goals of them all year. Miami East will probably be the second best team in the Dayton area for D3 and I don't see that match being close. Any thoughts on Dayton D3?
Troy Christian will make it interesting at least for both East and YS. Too early to say who emerges and stays injury free.

TC is much better than I thought based on the OH game. I thought they created some good scoring chances. Defense seemed a little suspect as Yellow Springs created more opportunities. I would not want to see them in the post season for sure. After that result I don't see Yellow Springs losing a game this year. I am a little surprised TC is 2-2-2 with the way they played last night.

TC is much better than I thought based on the OH game. I thought they created some good scoring chances. Defense seemed a little suspect as Yellow Springs created more opportunities. I would not want to see them in the post season for sure. After that result I don't see Yellow Springs losing a game this year. I am a little surprised TC is 2-2-2 with the way they played last night.
Look at their schedule.

Look at their schedule.
Okay makes sense. That is probably the hardest schedule I have seen a D3 team play. They played Ottawa Hills (# 2 in the State), Grandview Heights (# 3 in the State), YS (# 5 in the State), Worthington Christian (# 7 in the State), Miami East (# 11 in the State) and an otherwise undefeated Bethel team whose only loss is Troy Christian.

FcDnf8HXkAAAcea

St Ignatius -4
University School - 0

Ignatius now 5-0 and outscoring opponents 32-3.

Next game tomorrow ( Friday) against St. Charles at Capital University.

Seriously? How do you make a mistake like that? Did he have the wrong number on his report for the first yellow?
A player got a yellow

As he walked off an assistant coach said 'call it both ways'

Ref thought it was the player and gave him a second yellow