House Republicans Literally Storm the Impeachment Hearings

We have a half dozen calls and a transcript that it was quid pro quo for personal political gain. Sondland came in for a redo of his false testimony and there are multiple written accounts corroborating the call was no perfect. No wonder Nancy is ready to move forward.
I just can't get over how you so easily ignore the obvious quid pro joe.

I just can't get over how you so easily ignore the obvious quid pro joe.
So if you believe Joe commited a quid pro Joe you agree that trump committed egregious quid pro quo using National Security as an exchange for a political favor and should be impeached and removed from office? Also probably need to review Jared, Ivanka and Trump boys interactions with all foreign governments.

So if you believe Joe commited a quid pro Joe you agree that trump committed egregious quid pro quo using National Security as an exchange for a political favor and should be impeached and removed from office? Also probably need to review Jared, Ivanka and Trump boys interactions with all foreign governments.

Ukraine has a corruption problem, it's odd that a demand that they clean up their act and make sure they weren't paying off the previous administration is a problem...…. you'd think Dems would be happy to see someone trying to find out who was involved, if there was no problem, they should welcome the investigation...…. isn't that what they've been telling Trump for 4 years? After all, Obama seems to have involved the security forces of a half-dozen or so nations to try to entrap Trump.

Ukraine has a corruption problem, it's odd that a demand that they clean up their act and make sure they weren't paying off the previous administration is a problem...…. you'd think Dems would be happy to see someone trying to find out who was involved, if there was no problem, they should welcome the investigation...…. isn't that what they've been telling Trump for 4 years? After all, Obama seems to have involved the security forces of a half-dozen or so nations to try to entrap Trump.

Trump and Rudy want corruption. That is how the deal and profit. There is no effort by either to attack global corruption. The effort is to use it for political gain and profit.

Um..no, I don't. It's his right to investigate anyone he wants to. Would you be all up in arms if Trump called for Ukraine to investigate a Republican?

Um..no, I don't. It's his right to investigate anyone he wants to. Would you be all up in arms if Trump called for Ukraine to investigate a Republican?
I don't think he even wants an investigation he just wants dirt. Doesn't even have to be true...Rudy will give talking points.

Let's have the vote and then do things right and get this thing out of the basement and in front of cameras for all to see and hear. I want a good list of all D's that vote for the inquiry.
Good News.....that is happening. The House is voting on Thursday to formalize the next phase of the impeachment inquiry. Even though there was nothing illegal about the "basement hearings" (Benghazi hearings were conducted the same way), I think it is best for the country to make these hearings public so the American electorate can form their own opinions on the hearings.

I must admit as a lifelong Republican I find it hard to see how some people can so blindly deny any whiff of improper behavior as witness after witness recounts Trump's quid pro quo request of the Ukrainians to investigate Biden. I will also admit that I would prefer no impeachment hearings and have the Dems focus on beating Trump at the polls. If he is as bad as they claim then I would suspect that would be enough to tip the polls in the favor of their nominee.

Do you really believe that when this goes to the Senate for trial that there will be 67 senators that will vote for impeachment? If you can't get to 67 this is just a waste of time and taxpayers money. It might be better to work to get more D's elected to the Senate before going to to the effort to impeach.

Good News.....that is happening. The House is voting on Thursday to formalize the next phase of the impeachment inquiry. Even though there was nothing illegal about the "basement hearings" (Benghazi hearings were conducted the same way), I think it is best for the country to make these hearings public so the American electorate can form their own opinions on the hearings.

I must admit as a lifelong Republican I find it hard to see how some people can so blindly deny any whiff of improper behavior as witness after witness recounts Trump's quid pro quo request of the Ukrainians to investigate Biden. I will also admit that I would prefer no impeachment hearings and have the Dems focus on beating Trump at the polls. If he is as bad as they claim then I would suspect that would be enough to tip the polls in the favor of their nominee.
How? Lets see...there's the obvious quid pro from old Joe....he and his son is as corrupt as the day is long. And you have Trump who wants that investigated...no quid pro quo what so ever. Where is the quid pro quo from trump?

We have no idea what those "witnesses" are testifying to.
Get the testimony in the open so we can decide for ourselves.

How? Lets see...there's the obvious quid pro from old Joe....he and his son is as corrupt as the day is long. And you have Trump who wants that investigated...no quid pro quo what so ever. Where is the quid pro quo from trump?
I get you probably get all of your information from Fox News...but read objective stories and it is easy to see. Multiple career diplomats included today a decorated war vet, Lt. Col Alexander Vindman have testified that Trump was trading aid for an investigation into Biden. Do all these people have an ax to grind with Trump. And Trump's defense is "No quid pro quo".

We have no idea what those "witnesses" are testifying to.
Get the testimony in the open so we can decide for ourselves.
What I find interesting is that none of the Republicans in these hearings are leaking any news. Is that because they are so tight lipped, or there is no good news for Trump?

And if you read a source other than Fox News you will see the prepared remarks from Lt Col Alexander Vindman where he verified previous accounts of quid pro quo.

But good news the hearings will soon be public. Im sure Laura Ingram and Sean Hannity will put their spin on it....but soon the information and testimonies will be public

What I find interesting is that none of the Republicans in these hearings are leaking any news. Is that because they are so tight lipped, or there is no good news for Trump?

And if you read a source other than Fox News you will see the prepared remarks from Lt Col Alexander Vindman where he verified previous accounts of quid pro quo.

But good news the hearings will soon be public. Im sure Laura Ingram and Sean Hannity will put their spin on it....but soon the information and testimonies will be public

I’m sure the Washington Post and the rest of the MSM will put their spin on it too. ?

I get you probably get all of your information from Fox News...but read objective stories and it is easy to see. Multiple career diplomats included today a decorated war vet, Lt. Col Alexander Vindman have testified that Trump was trading aid for an investigation into Biden. Do all these people have an ax to grind with Trump. And Trump's defense is "No quid pro quo".
Hmmm...Yea..that' funny. Cute actually. We heard the phone call. Maybe if you wouldn't have had your head in Rachel Maddow's panties you would have actually heard what was said.

If you are speaking of the phone call to the Ukraine president, we have all read it and there was no quid pro quo.

Is there something more that you can enlighten us with?

I read mostly CNN. I rarely read Fox news and even rarer watch it.

I simply choose to form my opinions until after all the evidence is presented and until such time I assume innocence.

If you are speaking of the phone call to the Ukraine president, we have all read it and there was no quid pro quo.

Is there something more that you can enlighten us with?
What you read was not an exact transcript of the call. The transcript that was issued from the White House says "A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion" So you did not read the exact transcript.

What we have heard is multiple people testify that there was a quid pro quo on the call.

What you read was not an exact transcript of the call. The transcript that was issued from the White House says "A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion" So you did not read the exact transcript.

What we have heard is multiple people testify that there was a quid pro quo on the call.
We have actually not heard any testimony at all. And the calls by the POTUS are not recorded, they are transcribed by multiple people.

Hmmm...Yea..that' funny. Cute actually. We heard the phone call. Maybe if you wouldn't have had your head in Rachel Maddow's panties you would have actually heard what was said.
Not a fan of Rachel Maddow, or Hannity, or Lawrence O'Donnell or any extreme talking head.

You didn't "hear" the phone call. You read a transcript that by the White House's own account was not a verbatim record of the phone call.

What we have heard reported (I can't wait to watch actual testimony) is multiple people involved report there was a quid pro quo.

I for one am anxious for public testimony so we can all form an informed opinion rather than rely on biased talking heads

Pelosis deceptive impeachment vote
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/pelosis_deceptive_impeachment_vote.html

The rules for an “impeachment investigation” would provide rights for the minority and also rights for the Executive branch.
So instead of having a House vote to authorize an impeachment investigation, with subsequent rights for the minority; they are having a House vote to affirm the “impeachment inquiry” with an entirely different set of House rules that do not include rights for the minority.
Nice trick huh?

Not a fan of Rachel Maddow, or Hannity, or Lawrence O'Donnell or any extreme talking head.

You didn't "hear" the phone call. You read a transcript that by the White House's own account was not a verbatim record of the phone call.

What we have heard reported (I can't wait to watch actual testimony) is multiple people involved report there was a quid pro quo.

I for one am anxious for public testimony so we can all form an informed opinion rather than rely on biased talking heads
Yeah we all know that 4-5 people transcribe the call and then compare notes and submit the call transcription we all saw. There was no important info left out by 5 different scribes. What was reported is what was said.

And you are listening to CNN who reported what another person said they heard..

We have actually not heard any testimony at all. And the calls by the POTUS are not recorded, they are transcribed by multiple people.
The transcript of the call released by the White House clearly states it is not a verbatim account of the phone call. And I stand corrected we have not heard any testimony yet. We have had the opportunity to read some of the opening statements such as the one by Col Vindman.

At this point it appears that multiple people involved including Special Envoy Kurt Volker and US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland (both appointed by Trump White House), US Charge d'Affaires Bill Taylor and Lt. Col Alexander Vindman, Ukraine expert from NSA all imply that aid was contingent upon Ukraine investigating the Bidens (quid pro quo). The only thing disputing these people is Trump and the transcript of the call which is not verbatim.