Horse patrols suspended at border......

"why do we have horse patrols"?

Hmmm...I thought the liberals were for clean energy use? It's amazing just how dumb you have to be to be a liberal.
so MAX, would rather have had those border agents on foot and being attacked by those Haitians.....
CLASSIC!!!

Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)
WHIPPED..... you got to be kidding, surprise you don't know how to ride a horse.... you seem to portray yourself like the Marboro man.....

Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)
walked a thousand miles my ace......

Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Always Start with the Assumption the Media is Full of it.​

1632485100569.png

Good god you're gullible.

walked a thousand miles my ace......

Honest to goodness, IB use to make sense about half of the time.

I'm not sure what's happened, but the dude has gone bat sht crazy. It all started right after they made the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" permanent. He was either traumatized by the fear mongering, or incapacitated by a high covid fever.

Prayers for IB.

Wasn't me...I could care less if them fell from an airplane. And no, they didn't walk a thousand miles simpleton.

Honest to goodness, IB use to make sense about half of the time.

I'm not sure what's happened, but the dude has gone bat sht crazy. It all started right after they made the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" permanent. He was either traumatized by the fear mongering, or incapacitated by a high covid fever.

Prayers for IB.
I appreciate it but save them for those that need it.

I cannot sit back watch a thread where everyone agrees with each other with piles of BS.

Its Marlboro. I was referring to others who said they did not care about being whipped.
I don't care if they were whipped or not. Include me. You'd be one crying about a non citizen being whipped but remain silent when a law enforcement officer is murdered.

Only ignorant people believe Haitians were whipped.

You figure they walked, and from Haiti? That's hilarious.

Most of them lived somewhere other than Haiti, but they learned that if you show up with a child, or claim to be pregnant, you get a free pass to enter.

Only ignorant people believe Haitians were whipped.

You figure they walked, and from Haiti? That's hilarious.

Most of them lived somewhere other than Haiti, but they learned that if you show up with a child, or claim to be pregnant, you get a free pass to enter.
I understand you are late to the game but the whipping is in reference to a couple people not caring IF they were.

The only hilarious thing here is people taking me literal when I say "walked" 1000 miles. Hitch-hiked, jumped trains, etc. They certainly did not drive in their personal cars from S. America.

As for your last sentence, can you blame them?

Nothing funny about the border or any of the garbage that this administration has brought us. But you voted for this nonsense so I guess you have to endorse it even though you know better.
I believe we have a lot of this going on!

y2h said:
There is a process to enter this country. They can get in line like everyone else. What is going on is anarchy.

A co-worker friend of mine finally got his Green Card after going through the LEGAL Process. It took him 15 years to get it. What we need is real immigration reform to get rid of some of the red tape involved. But there is a legal way and an illegal way to migrate to this country. Right now the Democrat Party is promoting the illegal way.

Exactly. It's a microcosm of this whole thread. Who cares that they suspended horse patrols, right?
I do. I care about the environment and global warming. Now, instead of using horses we have to use evil gas burning engines to keep foreign country men from invading our country.

I do. I care about the environment and global warming. Now, instead of using horses we have to use evil gas burning engines to keep foreign country men from invading our country.
I mean, they could use bicycles w/off road tires or just chase the bad guys on foot? It wouldn't look as cool though.

In that terrain horses make sense. Those guys are doing what they are trained to do. Texas Gov. Abbott is doing what his state elected him to do. Biden is actually doing what Trump did.

I wonder how many of those border security guards are a generation or two removed from an illegal immigrant?

I mean, they could use bicycles w/off road tires or just chase the bad guys on foot? It wouldn't look as cool though.
Yup, i'm sure your fat butt could chase african americans 16 hours a day through sand on foot. They have an extra muscle in their leg, so they have an advantage.

Yup, i'm sure your fat butt could chase african americans 16 hours a day through sand on foot. They have an extra muscle in their leg, so they have an advantage.
I mean, they volunteered for the gig, right? If they wanted to sit on their butts all day, I guess they could just resign or quit out of principle. I heard that's the new thing to do these days.

In that terrain horses make sense. Those guys are doing what they are trained to do. Texas Gov. Abbott is doing what his state elected him to do. Biden is actually doing what Trump did.

I wonder how many of those border security guards are a generation or two removed from an illegal immigrant?
Pretty sure that’s spin to say they are doing what Trump did, but carry on, by all means ?