Horse patrols suspended at border......

1632867832775.png

Not like he has much to lose at this point. ?‍♂️
There is a pretty good list he has going, but in this case he wrongly judged a situation, pre-maturely promised punishment, and instead of admitting the mistake when the truth became obvious and letting this thing fade away, he follows through on his promise to punish - innocent employees of his. The arrogance of that is nauseating.

I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt to a degree because of his obvious dementia, but this is just meanness and full on a@@hole on display.

Last edited:

Joey is an embarrassment.....but great entertainment...
What a hack

The report from the Office of Professional Responsibility is in. The main finding is that there is NO evidence that the mounted BP agents whipped the Haitians illegally entering the US.

It was this allegation that caused the media and many others on the Left to condemn what they had no understanding of. Our idiot in chief promised the agents would be punished for, as it turns out, doing nothing wrong.

So, surprise, surprise, surprise - the report found some inappropriate behavior and administrative violations that the agents will suffer a 2 week unpaid suspension for.

Translation:

OPR: We aren't finding anything to substantiate the allegation or justify punishment.

WH: You have to find something, anything because the president has already promised there will be punishment.

OPR: The agents said a few harsh things that offended the Haitians that we can cram into an administrative violation.

WH: Good enough. That'll do. Just as long as the president doesn't have to apologize for obviously being horribly wrong and showing bad judgment. Thank you.

Once again, Biden looks like an out of touch POS
We all know that powerful politicians use, abuse, and take advantage of little people with no power. They step on them because they can. The difference between them and Brandon is they don't do it in the open. They use go-betweens and loyal underlings to do the dirty business so that if it does spill out into the public, the story stops with the underling - who will fall on their sword.

But this guy did it all in public. Shot off his silly mouth before he had any facts and wrote checks with promises that he couldn't cash - and the clean up is so obvious.

What Biden has done to those agents is despicable. What he did to cover it is stupid. If stupid was a crime, this guy would be eligible for the death penalty. C'mon man!

To me, this is a nominee for the best example of the utter moral corruption of Mydorkus and Brandon. Disgusting.

They knew the narrative was false! But the systemic racism angle was so appealing, they didn't care, so they threw these guys under the bus. Even worse, now that everyone knows what they did, they are going to continue to throw them under the bus! That's a special kind of depravity right there.

To me, this is a nominee for the best example of the utter moral corruption of Mydorkus and Brandon. Disgusting.

They knew the narrative was false! But the systemic racism angle was so appealing, they didn't care, so they threw these guys under the bus. Even worse, now that everyone knows what they did, they are going to continue to throw them under the bus! That's a special kind of depravity right there.
The end justifies the means.

He’ll be one of the 1st removed when Republicans take over in January.

They are so rotten to the core that they have ZERO shame; he should resign immediately. Otherwise, his boss should fire him, today. But of course, his boss is demented leftist, so that won't happen. Hopefully republicans impeach the POS in Jan.

They are so rotten to the core that they have ZERO shame; he should resign immediately. Otherwise, his boss should fire him, today. But of course, his boss is demented leftist, so that won't happen. Hopefully republicans impeach the POS in Jan.
Biden will do nothing to this piece of trash. But this piece of trash will likely resign shortly before the next Congress is sworn in.

Biden will do nothing to this piece of trash. But this piece of trash will likely resign shortly before the next Congress is sworn in.
Joe ripped into the Border guards pretty badly himself. If he knew what Mayorkas knew and still did that he’s a bigger POS then I thought he was.

Joe ripped into the Border guards pretty badly himself. If he knew what Mayorkas knew and still did that he’s a bigger POS then I thought he was.
I agree. FJB is a lifelong liar and criminal

The fact that they knew they were lying to divide our country( something all of us with any common sense knew and maybe even a couple Democrats knew) It is now proven should be a big payday for the horseman...much more dangerous and harmful than anything Alex Jones said

The fact that they knew they were lying to divide our country( something all of us with any common sense knew and maybe even a couple Democrats knew) It is now proven should be a big payday for the horseman...much more dangerous and harmful than anything Alex Jones said
And shows that they are guilty of treason. This was done purposely to divide the country.