High Street in Columbus

Haha! I was just about to post that nickname of the place. Went there several times. Good times with a great girl.
Number of places like that for sure. Used to frequent the Ravari Room as well. Although this was further north on High Street. It was connected to Hounddogs Pizza. Hounddogs now has the whole space. Attended some fairly bonkers Halloween parties at this place. :LOL:

Number of places like that for sure. Used to frequent the Ravari Room as well. Although this was further north on High Street. It was connected to Hounddogs Pizza. Hounddogs now has the whole space. Attended some fairly bonkers Halloween parties at this place. :LOL:
I'm trying to remember the name of the bar on High where the girl and I watched the OSU/Auburn and OSU/UConn NCAA tourney games in 1999, but we are both drawing blanks. I can remember everything about the nights except the name of the bar - haha.

Not to get too sidetracked but the Indians will not be leaving CLE anytime soon. The Dolans are pausing long term business decisions to see what the new collective bargaining agreement in MLB will look like before deciding how to negotiate with players and to a lesser extent their stadium deal. MLB is at a cross roads and being in the business many think the 2022 season will not happen so that baseball can reset a model that is flawed for all parties involved.

Great pizza.