Hershey..The most hypocritical corporation on the planet?

It's absolutely hilarious how butt hurt Harry is about people pointing out his many many grammatical mistakes.

Stop being so pedantic.... you're hurting his feelings.
If you identify with this guy? Sorry dude. I know the EC stick up for their own but I actually thought the soybean king of the world and the real estate flipper of rural middle of nowhere Ohio was smarter than this.

LMAO it's comedy gold.....He rake steps everytime he feels brave.
Read that back. Feels brave? Dude you are the only pedant here. You and sometimes your lil friend who knows nothing about anything. Your the tough guy who only hangs out in your safe spaces. Rake steps ? You are the only pedantic pussey here .

Well, they take up space, kind of like you do in your chair, so the motion and the image can be seen, but no one cares or looks forward to your hundreds of gifs that amuse you so much more than any other human. Your gifs jumping the shark isn't nearly a strong enough rebuke. I would usually feel sorrier for a guy like you, but damn you are a next level HOLE
I'm not here for you, but you CLEARLY look at every GIF and can't laugh because often they're in response to something stupid you say. It's ok, you've put your flag in the sand that you don't look at them but everyone can see you clearly do and they bother you.... ? ? ? Just know every time you come at me you're going to get wrecked and usually get a GIF. You have the power to stop it....but you can't help yourself. SO hilarious...You're just a sad, lonely, little man. Sorry you're so miserable...

Sad Arrested Development GIF

If you identify with this guy? Sorry dude. I know the EC stick up for their own but I actually thought the soybean king of the world and the real estate flipper of rural middle of nowhere Ohio was smarter than this.
I literally laughed out loud when you started crying about pedants being pedantic.

Oh, I've done so much more than flip hundreds of houses and cash in on the soybean markets (and i don't live in Ohio). Lmao

He can't understand that perhaps writing a coherent sentence could stop the pedants....

Calling the pedantic certainly won't improve his communication skills.

Lmao
It's because he's such a douche and lacks any self awareness...but mainly just a douche.

scared shower GIF by ADWEEK

Read that back. Feels brave? Dude you are the only pedant here. You and sometimes your lil friend who knows nothing about anything. Your the tough guy who only hangs out in your safe spaces. Rake steps ? You are the only pedantic pussey here .
PM me, I can hang with you outside the safe space. Yes rake steps...

the simpsons rake GIF

Dude simply repeats what I say about him. Soybean king is so humble. So much more? When did you move?
PM me, I can hang with you outside the safe space. Yes rake steps...

the simpsons rake GIF
I GOT YOU. So easy and so mad because I speak so many truths about you. Love this. Love your emotion. Love that I made you get so angry that you actually asked me to step outside, I WIN. You DO post hundreds of silly stupid skip over Gifs that no one cares about, and you are an angry loser. You do have a safe space here . I haven't stepped on any rakes. I make you angry. I thought it was just laughter? LMAO .

Dude simply repeats what I say about him. Soybean king is so humble. So much more? When did you move?

I GOT YOU. So easy and so mad because I speak so many truths about you. Love this. Love your emotion. Love that I made you get so angry that you actually asked me to step outside, I WIN. You DO post hundreds of silly stupid skip over Gifs that no one cares about, and you are an angry loser. You do have a safe space here . I haven't stepped on any rakes. I make you angry. I thought it was just laughter? LMAO .
LOL, you got me? I'm not mad at all, laughing is different than being mad. I post GIFS in response to stupid posts. If you get a lot, then guess what? You ALWAYS look at them, as you can't look away. I'm so far in your head and get so frustrated and embarrassed every time you get kicked around. The best part is you come back in repeating the same EC, safe space bs. I didn't ask you to step outside, you make many assumptions about me and I thought we could find out if you're right or not. I mean you keep calling people pussee, pussseees, pusey, or however else you try to spell it. You constantly step on rakes, you're just not smart enough to realize it.
Puppet Dummy GIF by US National Archives

Yes, much more.

Lmao

I moved when I was 18.
Good for you. I like Ohio and it's been a good place to raise the kids. I mistakenly thought you were an Ohio guy. Have places and have lived in other locales and not from here. It doesn't bother me at all that this guy is pedantic towards me [He is with others as well} but i do like to point out how rare it is to be the way he is, and it says a lot more about him than the people he attacks in this vane.

Good for you. I like Ohio and it's been a good place to raise the kids. I mistakenly thought you were an Ohio guy. Have places and have lived in other locales and not from here. It doesn't bother me at all that this guy is pedantic towards me [He is with others as well} but i do like to point out how rare it is to be the way he is, and it says a lot more about him than the people he attacks in this vane.
:cry: :cry: :cry: clearly doesn't bother you.

LOL, you got me? I'm not mad at all, laughing is different than being mad. I post GIFS in response to stupid posts. If you get a lot, then guess what? You ALWAYS look at them, as you can't look away. I'm so far in your head and get so frustrated and embarrassed every time you get kicked around. The best part is you come back in repeating the same EC, safe space bs. I didn't ask you to step outside, you make many assumptions about me and I thought we could find out if you're right or not. I mean you keep calling people pussee, pussseees, pusey, or however else you try to spell it. You constantly step on rakes, you're just not smart enough to realize it.
Puppet Dummy GIF by US National Archives
Pedants are tools. I don't care about you. Or what you think about me. Why DO YOU CARE WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU? Seriously. You are safe here in an 80 percent agreement chamber with full back-up. You think you are winning something here. Assumptions? Who else is pedantic and tells everyone that they are so tough? No rakes at all. Sorry. You repeat my phrases all the time. You just don't have much game, so you GIF.

The Truckers could take care of this...no trucker who loves this country should haul or eat one product of theirs...game over.

:cry: :cry: :cry: clearly doesn't bother you.
Doesn't. I know what I post here and other places in the real world and in real life situations garners a lot more interest than anything that someone like you could produce so no not a bother but i like pointing out your schtick being pathetic. A pedantic loser who gifs hundreds of times each month opinion'is going to bother me? If it makes you feel better to think so go-ahead dude. I feel for you

Pedants are tools. I don't care about you. Or what you think about me. Why DO YOU CARE WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU? Seriously. You are safe here in an 80 percent agreement chamber with full back-up. You think you are winning something here. Assumptions? Who else is pedantic and tells everyone that they are so tough? No rakes at all. Sorry. You repeat my phrases all the time. You just don't have much game, so you GIF.
You do care about me, you can't stop posting about me. I don't care what you think about me because you're insignificant to me. You amuse me with your silly, EC, safe space, tourette's rants. That's the best part of this, it is so easy to get you foaming at the mouth and babbling. I've not told anyone I'm tough, that's something you've made up in that pinhead of yours. How can I repeat your phrases? You're incoherent most of the time...LMAO..You love the GIF, you can't get enough of the GIF or me.
Animated GIF

Doesn't. I know what I post here and other places in the real world and in real life situations garners a lot more interest than anything that someone like you could produce so no not a bother but i like pointing out your schtick being pathetic. A pedantic loser who gifs hundreds of times each month opinion'is going to bother me? If it makes you feel better to think so go-ahead dude. I feel for you
Again, it clearly doesn't bother you....

GIF by Lethal Weapon

Driving out people who do not align with the company group think, on a subject that has nothing to do with the products they produce. Communists are blushing.

Companies have VAX mandates including Fox news . Fox News is a favorite source of the" truth" that many here want to believe in. I think it pertinent to this thread.
So who in the echo chamber is applauding Fox and their vax mandate?
And you purposely moved to Ohio :)

So who in the echo chamber is applauding Fox and their vax mandate?
And you purposely moved to Ohio :)
He was just pointing out how Fox has ramped up their already idiotic propaganda machine against any mandate while having a vaccination mandate. It is blatantly ironic and lost on all of their mouth breathing viewers.

Do the dumb sheeple include Ingraham, Hannity, Tucker, and all the vaxed Fox hosts?
I know nothing about Fox News policies. They forced to take the jab? If the case was not losing their jobs, then they shouldn't have took the jab.

I know nothing about Fox News policies. They forced to take the jab? If the case was not losing their jobs, then they shouldn't have took the jab.
They have a vax/test requirement that is required for employment. They all took the vax and have kept their job. Please include them in your criticism.