Gunshots near George Floyd Square in Minneapolis

Not really, because it's not apples to apples. Again, "George Floyd Square" is only an unofficial name of that spot. No one with any clout is honoring George Floyd.
Let's just start with the President. I'm trying to figure you out. Are you for Capitalism?

That isn't true at all
If you can show me where the city of Minneapolis has officially designated that intersection as George Floyd Square, I'll walk back that comment. The best I can find is that Minneapolis acknowledges that people refer to that intersection as "George Floyd Square". In city documents I see it acknowledged as "the George Floyd Square Zone". If this were an official name, wouldn't there have been like a dedication ceremony? Something in meeting minutes?

Might as well put up a statue of Georgie putting a fentanyl patch on himself in the middle of the square.
So in America’s past we have Georgie Washington.. A man who turned down being King of a newly create USA and lead a nation to its creation by beating the greatest military power in the world at the time.
VS.
Georgie who is famous for resting arrest and dying at the hands of a overzealous cop, only because said cop was white.. if said cop was black, this thread would not exist.

If you can show me where the city of Minneapolis has officially designated that intersection as George Floyd Square, I'll walk back that comment. The best I can find is that Minneapolis acknowledges that people refer to that intersection as "George Floyd Square". In city documents I see it acknowledged as "the George Floyd Square Zone". If this were an official name, wouldn't there have been like a dedication ceremony? Something in meeting minutes?
Capitalism ?