Government Schools Are Trash

Move to a log cabin in the woods. Separate yourself from civilized society. You and Matt Gaetz can start a child sex trafficking ring to support yourselves. You are a massive loser.
Sex trafficking is a democrat institution. So you and all your inner city trash can indulge

Jordan is still turning a blind eye to wrestlers at OSU being sexually abused. He lost all credibility at this point. Nothing he says is relevant and you people using him as your “example” shows that you are just as horrid as he is. What a massive POS!
Honest men scare you. You should meet him and tell him how you feel. Lol

Another example of hate filled liberals using segregation and physical assault to spread "inclusion" BS. Government schools are garbage, government teachers unions are garbage, government school boards are garbage.
You are painting millions with a broad brush. Mostly not true. Non of this is going on at my school.

I sent all of mine to public schools, and pretty good results so far! All of them seem to be turning out to be pretty decent human beings.
There is a WIDE RANGE in quality from school to school. The best measurement for the quality of a school is to look at the community it services. Usually a good community has a good school.

Just because YOU feel like your way is the right way the actual people with degrees and teaching credentials do the best they can. They don’t need YOU and people like you sticking your nose in you have no expertise in. Teachers and Administrators in the public schools have enough grief dealing with difficult students, learning disabilities, lack of funds and many other issues without having to also deal with lunatic parents whose kids don’t even attend the public schools. Go cause trouble at your fancy a** private school and stop trying to impose your ignorance on the public schools.

Just as I thought. You have no answer.

Your response sounds as if you live your life as a perpetual victim. It’s always someone else’s fault and someone else will solve your problems. Enjoy the mediocrity you’ve created for yourself and those around you.

Just as I thought. You have no answer.

Your response sounds as if you live your life as a perpetual victim. It’s always someone else’s fault and someone else will solve your problems. Enjoy the mediocrity you’ve created for yourself and those around you.
I have the greatest life ever. I don’t sit around whining about how the government sucks and that I have the answers to everything. Try being happy that you live in the greatest country ever. Not satisfied with it? Canada is roughly 300 miles north of here.

I have the greatest life ever. I don’t sit around whining about how the government sucks and that I have the answers to everything. Try being happy that you live in the greatest country ever. Not satisfied with it? Canada is roughly 300 miles north of here.
LMAO, no you sit around whining about Trump...Try being happy that you live in the greatest country ever. Not satisfied with it? Canada is roughly 300 miles north of here.

Just because YOU feel like your way is the right way the actual people with degrees and teaching credentials do the best they can. They don’t need YOU and people like you sticking your nose in you have no expertise in. Teachers and Administrators in the public schools have enough grief dealing with difficult students, learning disabilities, lack of funds and many other issues without having to also deal with lunatic parents whose kids don’t even attend the public schools. Go cause trouble at your fancy a** private school and stop trying to impose your ignorance on the public schools.

Then he said above parents should stay out of the teachers‘ way because they have “degrees and credentials”. What a joke. The fact is he doesn’t even have kids of his own, but he’s now the expert lol.

Stop whining about the public schools. Your kids don’t even go there.

When you eventually have kids of your own, they’re going to love their communist dad and (likely) their immigrant mom, whom you’ve married to show everyone how woke you are and to facilitate assimilation and integration of the races. Will she be middle eastern or Mexican? I wonder.

Then he said above parents should stay out of the teachers‘ way because they have “degrees and credentials”. What a joke. The fact is he doesn’t even have kids of his own, but he’s now the expert lol.
Ha, I have two daughters. Both graduated the public schools. Both are brilliant. And they learned about all history of this country. Not just the fluffy white man stuff. They learned about slavery and all the unpleasant stuff that you people are trying to suppress in schools these days.

When you eventually have kids of your own, they’re going to love their communist dad and (likely) their immigrant mom, whom you’ve married to show everyone how woke you are and to facilitate assimilation and integration of the races. Will she be middle eastern or Mexican? I wonder.
???. I am Irish. My wife is German. You are sad and delusional. We have two great daughters and we don’t sit around whining about the government and public schools and how Trump lost a rigged election. You people are nuts. Hypocritical snowflakes. ❄️❄️. “Oh, this mask is so itchy. I can’t take it. This is tyranny”. Crybaby bitch*s.

Ha, I have two daughters. Both graduated the public schools. Both are brilliant. And they learned about all history of this country. Not just the fluffy white man stuff. They learned about slavery and all the unpleasant stuff that you people are trying to suppress in schools these days.

Likely a lie, but if not then you’re trying your hardest to get them to marry black guys from the ghetto, if they haven’t already. That shows everyone how enlightened and woke you are; that you’re not the typical white racist bigot. You’re a black man’s white guy, huh? ”See guys…I listen to James Brown and I’m down with all the hip hop artists. Regular white people are so racist, but not me. Bang my daughter, it’s cool”.

Likely a lie, but if not then you’re trying your hardest to get them to marry black guys from the ghetto, if they haven’t already. That shows everyone how enlightened and woke you are; that you’re not the typical white racist bigot. You’re a black man’s white guy, huh? ”See guys…I listen to James Brown and I’m down with all the hip hop artists. Regular white people are so racist, but not me. Bang my daughter, it’s cool”.
How are black guys even part of this conversation? What if my daughters did want to marry black guys? You see this as a big problem, therefore you are racist. I guess when you live in Byesville, in a trailer and harvest mushrooms for a living you were pretty much destined to be racist from birth.

I was right. Mean Machine shopped his daughters around the ghetto for the sake of race mixing…..just to stick it to Trump! You sure showed him, buddy! Haha!

I was right. Mean Machine shopped his daughters around the ghetto for the sake of race mixing…..just to stick it to Trump! You sure showed him, buddy! Haha!
Damn, Trump has sure given you white trash rednecks the power to broadcast your racism loud and proud. Congrats you are making the world a better place.