Government Schools Are Trash

U

username123

Another example of hate filled liberals using segregation and physical assault to spread "inclusion" BS. Government schools are garbage, government teachers unions are garbage, government school boards are garbage.

Your header hits the nail on the head. When our kids were about to move from kindergarten to first grade our school district was jumping in with both feet with Whole Language vs. Phonics. That was honestly why we opted for Catholic Grade School. By my daughters 6th grade year the local school district had a significant down trend on state tests in English so they reversed their decision and started getting away from Whole Language and went back to focusing on Phonics. Well I went to a coffee hour this week with a local school board candidate and found out the morons running the school district have gone back to whole language. That along with some other "anecdotes" shared by other parents and it was a real eye opener just how messed up the public school system is. Thank goodness parents have had enough and are finally becoming "domestic educational terrorist" and speaking up. I just hope its not too little too late.

Your header hits the nail on the head. When our kids were about to move from kindergarten to first grade our school district was jumping in with both feet with Whole Language vs. Phonics. That was honestly why we opted for Catholic Grade School. By my daughters 6th grade year the local school district had a significant down trend on state tests in English so they reversed their decision and started getting away from Whole Language and went back to focusing on Phonics. Well I went to a coffee hour this week with a local school board candidate and found out the morons running the school district have gone back to whole language. That along with some other "anecdotes" shared by other parents and it was a real eye opener just how messed up the public school system is. Thank goodness parents have had enough and are finally becoming "domestic educational terrorist" and speaking up. I just hope its not too little too late.
Right on. The best course of action is for decent people to pull their kids out of government schools and vote down every levy that comes on the ballot.

Perhaps instead of bitch*ng on Yappi you should get involved and help the situation? Running the public schools is not a fun job because people like you whine and complain about everything they do. No matter what decisions are made half the people are pissed. They can’t win. Kind of like being a high school referee or umpire.

Perhaps instead of bitch*ng on Yappi you should get involved and help the situation? Running the public schools is not a fun job because people like you whine and complain about everything they do. No matter what decisions are made half the people are pissed. They can’t win. Kind of like being a high school referee or umpire.

Thats why decent people should pull their kids out of government schools and vote down every levy.

Thats why decent people should pull their kids out of government schools and vote down every levy.
Perhaps you should build a log cabin deep in the woods and start your own society? You and your anti government loser friends can create a system all your own. That way you can stop utilizing valuable resources.

Stop looking like a fool. I’ve posted a dozen times here that I already pulled my kids out of a liberal-run public school system because they’re implementing CRT and have mandatory masking.
Move to a log cabin in the woods. Separate yourself from civilized society. You and Matt Gaetz can start a child sex trafficking ring to support yourselves. You are a massive loser.

Move to a log cabin in the woods. Separate yourself from civilized society. You and Matt Gaetz can start a child sex trafficking ring to support yourselves. You are a massive loser.

When you have no argument, you resort to sarcasm and name calling. That’s all we need to know about you re: this topic.

How about schools stick to educating children rather trying to socialize them with liberal agendas? The job of the schools is to educate children: English, reading or language arts, writing, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, foreign languages, civics and government, economics, arts, history, geography, computer science, music, and physical education.

“Transgender Week”, which was being taught in our fourth grader’s class, until we had it stopped, is not part of the above list. If you think Transgender Week is a good thing to have in any US public school, no matter the grade level, then go F yourself in drag. You are what’s wrong with this country...and it didn’t take this conversation here on this thread for all of us to know that.

When you have no argument, you resort to sarcasm and name calling. That’s all we need to know about you re: this topic.

How about schools stick to educating children rather trying to socialize them with liberal agendas? The job of the schools is to educate children: English, reading or language arts, writing, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, foreign languages, civics and government, economics, arts, history, geography, computer science, music, and physical education.

“Transgender Week”, which was being taught in our fourth grader’s class, until we had it stopped, is not part of the above list. If you think Transgender Week is a good thing to have in any US public school, no matter the grade level, then go F yourself in drag. You are what’s wrong with this country...and it didn’t take this conversation here on this thread for all of us to know that.
This country is not just for people like you. White, entitled, angry. This country takes all kinds. Straight, gay, trans, black, white, Chinese, British, etc, etc, etc. It ain’t all about you and your three toothless cousins. Now go empty the septic tank.

This country is not just for people like you. White, entitled, angry. This country takes all kinds. Straight, gay, trans, black, white, Chinese, British, etc, etc, etc. It ain’t all about you and your three toothless cousins. Now go empty the septic tank.

So, you‘ve got no argument. More insults shows I’m 100% right. Got it.

Ok then please talk about the topic. Why is it good for schools to segregate children based on race? Why is a good for schools to focus on social issues rather than education?
Just because YOU feel like your way is the right way the actual people with degrees and teaching credentials do the best they can. They don’t need YOU and people like you sticking your nose in you have no expertise in. Teachers and Administrators in the public schools have enough grief dealing with difficult students, learning disabilities, lack of funds and many other issues without having to also deal with lunatic parents whose kids don’t even attend the public schools. Go cause trouble at your fancy a** private school and stop trying to impose your ignorance on the public schools.