GOP governors sent buses of migrants to D.C. — with no plan for what came next

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
For months now, the governors of Texas and Arizona have been sending charter buses full of migrants and refugees to Washington, D.C.'s Union Station, just a few blocks from the Capitol building.

When they disembark, they find neither the local nor federal government there to meet them.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he started sending the buses to D.C. because the Biden administration attempted to lift the pandemic-era emergency Title 42 order that allowed the U.S. to deny migrants entry.

Abbott, Ducey, and Biden should be ashamed of themselves. All three are using live human beings as props. Send them back or house them. Can't believe I agree with Muriel Bowser -- put them under the control of the National Guard.

Abbott, Ducey, and Biden should be ashamed of themselves. All three are using live human beings as props. Send them back or house them. Can't believe I agree with Muriel Bowser -- put them under the control of the National Guard.
Or, if illegals continue to come across the border, we could establish work camps. These would be high security camps and work would be required. No work, no food. Set camps up at border and offer them a free ride back over the border once they decide work camp is not for them. Once word gets out the problem will be solved.

It's quite amazing when people pop off about how others go about their business, unit it becomes their own business. Then all of a sudden it's an issue that needs to be dealt with. Just like our politicians calling for less police but living in high income neighborhoods or even gated communities.

The problem is a immigration and boarder policy problem. Trump had this problem well under control.
Biden literally open the gates and sent the message to the world.
Border states have no way to handle this intentional mass migration but are stuck with Biden's policy of mass human trafficking. Then the Biden administration traffics these people without plans or notification at night to whatever neighborhood they choose (usually their political opposition but not their own). How can you say sending the people to these self righteous, not in my backyard, proclaimed sanctuary shtholes is somehow a bad thing?

Sending people to these cities is a great idea. They are self proclaimed sanctuary cities. Small Texas and Arizona cities and town’s shouldn’t have to bear the brunt of this fiasco. Also now that Dems are being impacted perhaps the Biden admin will do something to stop the flow. It’s no fun when it’s your city is it?

Or, if illegals continue to come across the border, we could establish work camps. These would be high security camps and work would be required. No work, no food. Set camps up at border and offer them a free ride back over the border once they decide work camp is not for them. Once word gets out the problem will be solved.
will they at least get a free phone to use?

Muriel was pretty adamant about DC being a sanctuary city. Hence, she could also and put her money where her mouth is. Just a thought. ?‍♂️
so when will the Mayors of DC and NYC come down and VISIT the southern border? I just looked outside, and haven't seen any pigs up in the sky......

I get it but I don't support it. You can't decry illegals settling in the country and facilitate it by giving them a free ride all over the country.

The only direction those busses should be going is back across the border.
Tell Biden.

I read the illegals who have been here for a while are saying the US immigrant problem is really getting out of hand and that it’s time to send these new illegal freeloaders back to the shythole countries they came from.

I don’t know why these Leftist mayors are pouting about “undocumented immigrants” being sent to their own “Sanctuary Cities”. Seems to me Governor Abbott is providing exactly what these mayors are advocating.
They get to invoke NIMBY for themselves, eh?

It is fun to just play with these immigrants (women and children) lives for entertainment and political fodder. CRUELTY IS THE POINT OF GOP EXTREMISM

It is fun to just play with these immigrants (women and children) lives for entertainment and political fodder. CRUELTY IS THE POINT OF GOP EXTREMISM
That's why Joe Biden has to change his policies. All the illegal immigrants are suffering because of him, including the men that you left out. Immigration should be a calm, rational operation that helps out those truly in need and bring in exceptional people that can help our country. It should not be based on law breakers who happen to have access to an open border created by a prop President that has lost most of his mental acuity.

Here, let me simplify this for you: The POINT is we should do everything possible to NOT let illegals stay here.

Biden evidently doesn't care that 5,000 of them cross our border every day.

A free bus tour of the United States ending in a visit to D.C.? Sounds like a game show prize.
Game Show Family GIF by Deal Or No Deal

The problem is a immigration and boarder policy problem. Trump had this problem well under control.
Biden literally open the gates and sent the message to the world.
Border states have no way to handle this intentional mass migration but are stuck with Biden's policy of mass human trafficking. Then the Biden administration traffics these people without plans or notification at night to whatever neighborhood they choose (usually their political opposition but not their own). How can you say sending the people to these self righteous, not in my backyard, proclaimed sanctuary shtholes is somehow a bad thing?
Because it's not helping anything. It's just revenge. There are a lot of Americans in sanctuary cities that really don't want their hometown to be a sanctuary city. They don't deserve what Abbott is doing. Particularly when it comes to drug trafficking. If Ted Strickland was still governor, would you be happy if Abbott sent them to Ohio?

Who else but the National Guard is going to separate refugee from criminal? I'm not relieving Biden of responsibility, far from it. Bowser did exactly what she should have and Biden spit in her face. But that doesn't make Abbott a good actor in my opinion.

Because it's not helping anything. It's just revenge. There are a lot of Americans in sanctuary cities that really don't want their hometown to be a sanctuary city. They don't deserve what Abbott is doing. Particularly when it comes to drug trafficking. If Ted Strickland was still governor, would you be happy if Abbott sent them to Ohio?

Who else but the National Guard is going to separate refugee from criminal? I'm not relieving Biden of responsibility, far from it. Bowser did exactly what she should have and Biden spit in her face. But that doesn't make Abbott a good actor in my opinion.
Do Abbott and the governors of New Mexico and Arizona deserve the treatment they are getting from the federal government?