GMC Football 2023

Who will be top 3 in the GMC no particular order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, oops, I didn't give Hamilton a chance at beating Lakota West. They absolutely can. If Hamilton beats Lakota West, they are #3, Lakota West is #7.
As of now elder 7 seed what if elder lose along with hamilton where does elder fall

Welcome back? I never went anywhere, and never guaranteed a win for LW in week 2, in fact went out of my way to state this was Princeton's chance to finally get a win and go undefeated because the GMC is so down this year. Granted none of that will help them against GCL schools in the playoffs.

Laugh it up while you can, the standard disappointing result is coming, like clockwork, because this staff does not coach teams, it recruits individual talents and underachieves at fully developing them into teams.
Since you know so much about the current staff, tell me the names of 5 current assistant coaches besides Wilson on the VARSITY staff.

I think you are full of $&^%

Last edited:
Let's get this straight. Princeton has some talent in the sophomore class but to be a state championship caliber program it's starts upfront. Let's be honest who has Princeton played besides West ( offense is terrible ) and Hamilton this year. Special Teams and defense has played well up to this point. The triple option will only take them so far.
Tripple option has taken several programs to a state title....

Only 4 public schools have won a state title this century, two of which were option based (Hillard Davidson and Colerain), one ran 95% of the time (Upper Arlington), and the other was won mostly by the QB run (PC). Even the privates are run 1st. Only X in the pandemic year was a team that wanted to throw the ball more 30% of the time.

It starts upfront, you are correct.

The current junior high 7th AND 8th is DEEP with size upfront in the trenches. They are also VERY stcked in terms of overall #'s and talent/football IQ.

As far as scheduling, Parker and Moeller agreed to a long term deal beginning next year (to get his team battle tested vs a great opponent while getting them ready for a deep playoff run). By the time the current sophomore class are seniors, the pieces will be set for a run if they stay healthy and can make their breaks like every championship team.
Scheduling Moeller at the beginning of the season means absolutely nothing. By week ten teams look totally different. Let's be honest the GMC is not very good this year. You really think Tom Bolden
What school in Division 1 in the last 15 years? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Scheduling Moeller at the beginning of the season means absolutely nothing. By week ten teams look totally different. Let's be honest the GMC is not very good this year. You really think Tom Bolden

Umm vikes cant catch a break they play 9 game gmc schedule week 1 is been cupcakes so ya say now they have moe it means nothing

Well, who would schedule in week 1? You complain about the schedule, I tell you they have scheduled Moeller, and say it means nothing because it is week 1? Let's hear who YOU would schedule OUTSIDE of the GMC and what week LMAO.

St. Eds, Springfield, Massillon, Glenville, Hoban, Winton Woods. Take your pick. Everybody in SW Ohio knows the GMC is down this year.

And Moeller is that much different than those teams? Moeller's not good enough? Princeton ditches the days of scheduling Loveland, Withrow, etc for Moeller in the short term and it's not good enough?

It starts upfront, you are correct.

The current junior high 7th AND 8th is DEEP with size upfront in the trenches. They are also VERY stacked in terms of overall #'s and talent/football IQ.

As far as scheduling, Parker and Moeller agreed to a long term deal beginning next year (to get his team battle tested vs a great opponent while getting them ready for a deep playoff run). By the time the current sophomore class are seniors, the pieces will be set for a run if they stay healthy and can make their breaks like every championship team.

Is the Moeller game only for next season or multiple years?

While I agree that Princeton has had a good year and will probably secure an outright conference championship. I believe the proof will be in the pudding when it comes to the playoffs and Princeton playing a GCL team and potentially a second game vs West. Neither of those hurdles will be easy. West in particular, if they take care of business, has a team that offensively has improved. As I recall West's offense was in search of a QB and their entire offensive line were first year starters. St X and Princeton were tough games for an offense that needed further development. West's offense has gotten better and their defense continues to present problems for their opponents. A 3rd round game between Princeton and West will be extremely interesting to say the least. It is difficult to beat an opponent one time much less twice in one season.
Some of the Viking posters may be overlooking the fact that other teams around the conference have JH programs as well. West in particular has its own pool of talent rising from grades 7-9. Any path to a future championship still has to go thru West. Success is not earned its rented, and the rent is due everyday. West has been paying the rent, but can Princeton afford it?

Just curious on who West has been paying rent to, Moe - Moe - X - Elder have ended their Playoffs last 4 years. Sounds like the Archdiocese is the landlord 🤷‍♂️

Just curious on who West has been paying rent to, Moe - Moe - X - Elder have ended their Playoffs last 4 years. Sounds like the Archdiocese is the landlord 🤷‍♂️
Beat Elder last year in the playoffs as well as X in 2021 and to open the season in 2022. Not sure the Archdiocese 'owns' anything.

Beat Elder last year in the playoffs as well as X in 2021 and to open the season in 2022. Not sure the Archdiocese 'owns' anything.
A GCL school has knocked them out of the playoffs the last 4 years. My question was who is collecting this rent from West?

While I agree that Princeton has had a good year and will probably secure an outright conference championship. I believe the proof will be in the pudding when it comes to the playoffs and Princeton playing a GCL team and potentially a second game vs West. Neither of those hurdles will be easy. West in particular, if they take care of business, has a team that offensively has improved. As I recall West's offense was in search of a QB and their entire offensive line were first year starters. St X and Princeton were tough games for an offense that needed further development. West's offense has gotten better and their defense continues to present problems for their opponents. A 3rd round game between Princeton and West will be extremely interesting to say the least. It is difficult to beat an opponent one time much less twice in one season.
Some of the Viking posters may be overlooking the fact that other teams around the conference have JH programs as well. West in particular has its own pool of talent rising from grades 7-9. Any path to a future championship still has to go thru West. Success is not earned its rented, and the rent is due everyday. West has been paying the rent, but can Princeton afford it?
Your counting west to beat hamilton. I think the game gods will play a big factor

St. Eds, Springfield, Massillon, Glenville, Hoban, Winton Woods. Take your pick. Everybody in SW Ohio knows the GMC is down this year.
Springfield is freaking terrible this year. They’re 4-5, including St. Ignatius’ lone win on the year. Massillon, Hoban, Winton Woods and Grenville aren’t D1.

It’s St. Ed’s, a big gap, the D1 GCL schools (Moeller, X, Elder), a smaller gap, then the good public schools like Lakota West, Princeton, Olentangy, Gahanna Lincoln, and Milford. Drew Pasteur has 6 of the top 10 D1 teams coming from SWO, including the two GMC schools in Princeton and Lakota West. That’s pretty normal that 2 GMC teams are among the 10 best in D1, and Princeton and Lakota West haven’t been blowing the doors off the rest of the league.

Yes that’s him and he a has major case of the goo for Coach Parker.
Pete and Repeat.

He has had multi screen names he’s been banned from Yappi multi times for his behavior on here.
Gets angry when people point that part out.
John Doe=El Duderino? Seems like cut from the same cloth.

Springfield is freaking terrible this year. They’re 4-5, including St. Ignatius’ lone win on the year. Massillon, Hoban, Winton Woods and Grenville aren’t D1.

It’s St. Ed’s, a big gap, the D1 GCL schools (Moeller, X, Elder), a smaller gap, then the good public schools like Lakota West, Princeton, Olentangy, Gahanna Lincoln, and Milford. Drew Pasteur has 6 of the top 10 D1 teams coming from SWO, including the two GMC schools in Princeton and Lakota West. That’s pretty normal that 2 GMC teams are among the 10 best in D1, and Princeton and Lakota West haven’t been blowing the doors off the rest of the league.
Springfield beat St I’s??

West's offense has gotten better?, or is just "better" at beating teams that are not very good? That is a a question that remains to be answered.
Also, I do not see any Viking Posters overlooking any fact that other teams around the conference have quality JH programs. I just see posters pointing out that the future looks bright for Princeton. You are saying that the rent goes "thru west" and is due everyday, but your junior high and high school programs have losses to Princeton this season. Tell me when will those rent checks from Princeton bounce? (Because from the looks of it they have plenty of funds to cover the checks).

Last edited: