GMC Football 2023

Who will be top 3 in the GMC no particular order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vike16

Obviously Lakota West is favored and should be. It's the usual suspects to try to knock off the kings of the GMC Mason, Fairfield, and Princeton. Can Lakota East make some noise this year with a new coaching staff

I'm not going to lie, I want something more exciting for the GMC this year. It's been the same old story every year of who has the slight chance to beat a Bolden coached team. It's the same old ending

I'm definitely not a Bolden hater, but I would like to see other programs hard work finally pay off and actually make the conference a battle field to be called champions and not who is going to be runner up to Lakota West

People need to stop this Fairfield hype just because they kept a game close last season. That was easily one of LW's worst performances all season defensively and even that wasn't enough to take them down. A lot of people forget FF also lost to Mason and Princeton, why are they crowned conference kings now all of a sudden?

People need to stop this Fairfield hype just because they kept a game close last season. That was easily one of LW's worst performances all season defensively and even that wasn't enough to take them down. A lot of people forget FF also lost to Mason and Princeton, why are they crowned conference kings now all of a sudden?
I think 99% of the people who follow the GMC is picking West to run it back until proven otherwise

QB play matters a lot in HS football and FF has a 4 year starter. If Fischer runs for 200 again they’ll have a shot to knock them off and win the conference.

QB play matters a lot in HS football and FF has a 4 year starter. If Fischer runs for 200 again they’ll have a shot to knock them off and win the conference.
^This, and they have a good senior class around him. Difference between juniors and seniors is huge in high school football. Still think West wins the league because their defense will be incredible, but I see Fairfield as the clear #2.

If I'm not mistaken. Fisher loses his entire O-Line as well, correct?

Wow I wasn’t aware of that. That obviously sucks to for him being a senior. It’s bad enough when it happens anytime and especially your senior year and before you’ve even played a game.

Wow I wasn’t aware of that. That obviously sucks to for him being a senior. It’s bad enough when it happens anytime and especially your senior year and before you’ve even played a game.
Very sad stuff, we may get him back in time for playoffs but I don't know how much difference that makes. By then we will have a secured set of starters in the interior. The O-Linemen in his place honestly looked pretty good.

Saw Hamiltons scrimmage against Miamisburg, thought the Blue looked good. I think Hamilton scored 4 or 5 times in 3 10 play series. Only saw Miamisburg score once.

Saw Hamiltons scrimmage against Miamisburg, thought the Blue looked good. I think Hamilton scored 4 or 5 times in 3 10 play series. Only saw Miamisburg score once.
I would hope they could dominate a team like Miamisburg, they have no business playing any GMC team no matter how their in-conference record may look. Who's at QB for the Big Blue? Is the offense any better than last season's?

I would hope they could dominate a team like Miamisburg, they have no business playing any GMC team no matter how their in-conference record may look. Who's at QB for the Big Blue? Is the offense any better than last season's?
Not sure who qb is. Someone in the stands said he was a junior? Not sure how good Miamisburg is going to be but the Big Blue looked energetic and hit some big plays on offense.

Not sure who qb is. Someone in the stands said he was a junior? Not sure how good Miamisburg is going to be but the Big Blue looked energetic and hit some big plays on offense.
Crouch has done an amazing job of reviving energy and passion into Hamilton's program. He's building the roots of a new culture in Hamilton and is doing a decent job at it. Problem now is, they need him to win games.

2 days left for the (Who will finish top 3 in the GMC poll)
1. Lakota West, 2. Fairfield, 3. Princeton- 50%
1. Lakota West, 2. Princeton, 3. Mason- 29.2%
1. Lakota West, 2. Fairfield, 3. Mason- 20%