GBYF season about over

Apparently you've mistaken me for someone who could care less about whether or not Green could beat Hudson, which by the way, I think they can't.

As far as proving me wrong. Actually, I proved myself wrong with Revere's record, so I won't even give you credit for that. But the scoreboard proved me right, didn't it? I didn't really want to come on here and rub your nose in it but you gave me no choice.

Dont quite know why you argue with me, I have proven you wrong about 3 times already. H2 said last year the tallmadge team split with Green which may be but I was referring to the years when Tallmadge was not in the new league but still in the old SYF with Green and Green spanked them each year. I still see no logic from either of you why H2 thinks a team that went 7-1 and lost to Hudson by 5 will get beat this time by 3 TD's, All I see is #7, what the heck is that suppose to mean? I think H2 may be jealous that a team from the old league shut them out and now may play for the championship thier first year. At the start of the year everyone was bragging how this team would not do as well as the Green team who had been in the league since the start, well it was just the oppossite, the new Green Team 7-1, the Old Green team 4-4. I think some just dont want to see that team succeed but they have a very good coach and staff and he will have them ready, may not win but NO WAY they lose by 21.

We will have to wait and see. Good luck. Look me up Friday night:cool:

We will have to wait and see. Good luck. Look me up Friday night:cool:
H2, I was not referring to you on here, I was referring to my kids, he has been on here and made several very incorrect statements and I was pointing that out to him. He is now all proud of himself because he picked revere right. Wow one of of about 6 things and he is proud. At least you have substance behind what you say except I still dont get your logic in Green losing by 21 if they play Hudson, I get where you may think Green will lose but not by 21. I got to go wipe my nose now because my Kids just rubbed something on it. I hope both Green and Hudson make the championship so we can see where this goes.

And just to clarify my original question regarding the 2 lineman...I was asking how they made weight in SYF last year. Did they both grow THAT much in a year? With the size of them now, it's hard to imagine that they made weight just last year in SYF??

Depends on who these 2 guys are you are referring two and what age level. I helped coach last year at SYF, the weight limit if I remember correctly was 140. We did not have any lineman who were close to that, we did have a QB and some defensive players who were close but about 137. There are a few kids on the Green Black this year who actually were from the BYF league the year before and I know they are bigger kids playing line, maybe because you saw them with Black this year you assumed they were with SYF last year. I am not sure. If you would like to give their names or pm me with them I could let you know. I coached SYF for 6 or 7 years and I assure you all the kids close to weight were weighed in for each game.

I am guessing tallmadge h2 is referring to the linemen on the 7th gr black team. There are 3 linemen; 1 weights in at 189+, the other 2 in the range of 160-180. Not 1 of these three players played in syf last year. one is from GYF & the other 2 are new to fb this year. So you are right tallmadge h2, they would mostlikely not have made weight last year if they played in syf. the weight limit was 135. There are a couple other lineman who did play syf last year, one is up about 24 lbs from last year, dieted all last year to make weight to play and the other had no weight issue last year but grew about 3 inches & gained about 18 lbs. I am up there everynight watching my son practice with B team and talk alot to the few 7th gr parents who also watch there boys. Orange team knows they have their work cut out for them this wkend facing hudson but I stillmaintain hudson is a beatable team. Black team will face ellet and are aware if they approach this weeks game as they did revere last week they will be watching the champtionship game from the sidelines.

I am guessing tallmadge h2 is referring to the linemen on the 7th gr black team. There are 3 linemen; 1 weights in at 189+, the other 2 in the range of 160-180. Not 1 of these three players played in syf last year. one is from GYF & the other 2 are new to fb this year. So you are right tallmadge h2, they would mostlikely not have made weight last year if they played in syf. the weight limit was 135. There are a couple other lineman who did play syf last year, one is up about 24 lbs from last year, dieted all last year to make weight to play and the other had no weight issue last year but grew about 3 inches & gained about 18 lbs. I am up there everynight watching my son practice with B team and talk alot to the few 7th gr parents who also watch there boys. Orange team knows they have their work cut out for them this wkend facing hudson but I stillmaintain hudson is a beatable team. Black team will face ellet and are aware if they approach this weeks game as they did revere last week they will be watching the champtionship game from the sidelines.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense.

Also, I don't think Hudson will be challenged, but you know...you still have to play the game!! We shall wait and see. If any of the 3 remaining teams come within 3 TDs of Hudson, I would consider that a close game.

Hudson could very well beat Green orange by 30 or more but I will be shocked to see them beat Green Black by more than 10. H2, I am asking this in a friendly manner. What is your reasoning that Hudson would beat Black by 21 or more when they were only able to beat them by 5 the first game. I would say each team probably got better as the season went on. Each team dominated their opponets and neither team lost a game after the first game and Hudson losing 0. Both teams have talented kids and good coaching. They beat their like opponnets by similiar scores, why honestly do you think Hudson is 21 points better? Thanks

Depends on who these 2 guys are you are referring two and what age level. I helped coach last year at SYF, the weight limit if I remember correctly was 140. We did not have any lineman who were close to that, we did have a QB and some defensive players who were close but about 137. There are a few kids on the Green Black this year who actually were from the BYF league the year before and I know they are bigger kids playing line, maybe because you saw them with Black this year you assumed they were with SYF last year. I am not sure. If you would like to give their names or pm me with them I could let you know. I coached SYF for 6 or 7 years and I assure you all the kids close to weight were weighed in for each game.

Who the ---- cares about all this weighing in crap!! that hogwash is over, dead, forgotten!!
having weight limits are the stupidest rule you could have for youth football.
Quit bringing up the rediculous topic of weighing in for the syfl, it just infuriates me :mad: :mad:

Greendad, I was just answering the question that H2 asked. No reason the man should not get an answer to his question. I think what is really making you mad is you were one of the guys who insisted at the beginning of the year how much stronger Green Orange would be than Black and you come to find how wrong you were.

Greendad, I was just answering the question that H2 asked. No reason the man should not get an answer to his question. I think what is really making you mad is you were one of the guys who insisted at the beginning of the year how much stronger Green Orange would be than Black and you come to find how wrong you were.
alwaysright,
you are the one who has been touting over your beloved SYF teams and how much better they are and you bring it up every single chance you get...
In the famous words of Col. Trautman:

"Its over Johnny"
Richard_Crenna.jpg

in case you havent noticed the SYF team won the battle but the BYF
won the war...

No... Always, I wasnt one of those guys. my son is a freshman and I've been away from youth for two seasons. I dont give a rats ----- about orange and black other than it being our schools colors. You better hope that this orange black thing isnt a problem next year amonst the boys. they need to be united as one. This orange/black $h!t should have never happened this year, the teams should have been split up to avoid just what happened. Dads like you have only perpetuated the problem. The only reason this touting blacks win over orange is; its one last gasp from gyf before it sinks to the bottom of the marianas trench.

Smell that? You smell that?
What?
Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' gyf body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like

victory.

Someday this war's gonna end...

apocalypse-duvall.jpeg

GRP,
See if you know what this one is from:

"Hey, Sully remember when I said I would kill you last.... I lied"

OK this thread has been officially hijacked!

Try this one:

I think it's appropriate for this thread:

Now your dad's going for it in your own room!
Shut up, Ted.
Your step-mom *is* cute, though.
Shut up, Ted!
Remember when I asked her to the prom?
Shut up, Ted!

Well, I've enjoyed reading a lot of good info on this site over the past year, but with some of the nonsense that alwaysright has to offer, I thought I may as well jump in. H2, you are right, I have friends from Green who played in BYF last year. The two big tackles are both kids who played in BYF last year, and so is their quarterback and another DB. This has never been GYF vs SYF.

As far as alwaysright meeting you on Friday...no chance. I'm sure he will hide behind the bleachers, much like he does his screen name week after week talking about 12 year old kids! My guess is the closest he ever got to the field was while pushing the equipment trunk for the band leader!

Here's one:

That's the last time, Bender. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and they've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living (crap) out of you. I'm gonna knock your (stick) in the dirt.

Hudson could very well beat Green orange by 30 or more but I will be shocked to see them beat Green Black by more than 10. H2, I am asking this in a friendly manner. What is your reasoning that Hudson would beat Black by 21 or more when they were only able to beat them by 5 the first game. I would say each team probably got better as the season went on. Each team dominated their opponets and neither team lost a game after the first game and Hudson losing 0. Both teams have talented kids and good coaching. They beat their like opponnets by similiar scores, why honestly do you think Hudson is 21 points better? Thanks

Having played Hudson twice and Green Black as well, IMO Hudson has much more talent. #7 alone could singlehandedly score 3TD's. I am not saying Black isn't a good team. I can tell you that the Green Blck game is a game that we feel we should have and could have won, while Hudson blew us out twice. Maybe I will be surprised, but I think Hudson just has more weapons. Prove me wrong:)

Well, I've enjoyed reading a lot of good info on this site over the past year, but with some of the nonsense that alwaysright has to offer, I thought I may as well jump in. H2, you are right, I have friends from Green who played in BYF last year. The two big tackles are both kids who played in BYF last year, and so is their quarterback and another DB. This has never been GYF vs SYF.

As far as alwaysright meeting you on Friday...no chance. I'm sure he will hide behind the bleachers, much like he does his screen name week after week talking about 12 year old kids! My guess is the closest he ever got to the field was while pushing the equipment trunk for the band leader!

Titletown, I see you are afreshman on here and it surely shows!!!

Having played Hudson twice and Green Black as well, IMO Hudson has much more talent. #7 alone could singlehandedly score 3TD's. I am not saying Black isn't a good team. I can tell you that the Green Blck game is a game that we feel we should have and could have won, while Hudson blew us out twice. Maybe I will be surprised, but I think Hudson just has more weapons. Prove me wrong:)

H2, that is fair enough. Lets hope they both make the championship and then we can talk after.