Gas Prices

I am all for the immediate destruction of all illegal drug-making facilities anywhere in the world along with all the employees working there, and all the outside salesmen.

Take them out.

Seems Ohio is right about on the average price which is telling me because we know places like CA other places are way higher than average where are the places that are below average or even better way below average?

chart.png

you speak these words like you used Bleach Bit to gargle with !!

remember ...Hillary smashes laptops, Lerner takes the 5th. Illegal servers. And Pres. Trump gets impeached on hearsay.
Correction Trump got impeached twice. Hillary smashed her laptop? LOL!

I know it is somewhere I have been looking through the boxes and just have not found the photo. In 1972 I had a large full service three bay service station and in a city that was in the middle of a major gas war and I was selling gas for 19.9 cents a gallon. Good thing I made good money repairing and servicing vehicles because the selling of gasoline was a complete loser. Normal price for a gallon of regular was 32.9 back then.

Drive a 2016 6 cylinder Chevy Traverse. Just cost me $67 to fill it up with .50 cents off a gallon at Kroger in Newport, Ky. No one can justify this. I am now having to actively choose what I buy at the grocery so our budget can afford fuel. This is insane. I voted for Trump both times but I also voted for Obama the first time.

Drive a 2016 6 cylinder Chevy Traverse. Just cost me $67 to fill it up with .50 cents off a gallon at Kroger in Newport, Ky. No one can justify this. I am now having to actively choose what I buy at the grocery so our budget can afford fuel. This is insane. I voted for Trump both times but I also voted for Obama the first time.
Kroger's prices have gone up so much in the past year, the gas discount isn't worth it. Walmart and Aldi's have become more attractive options.

There are hedges on commodities that fuel your 401k and determine gas prices. Both are going bad at the same time, it would seem. I know who isn't losing.

Probably time to make some hard choices about how we fund retirement, because this problem hasn't gone away for a generation now.

how about you just buy a $60,000 electric car ... c'mon MAN.......