Gas Prices

I am not educated enough to come up with a per gallon figure, but this I know we would have a pipeline called Keystone and I can say we would be seeing new oil wells in Alaska and in the Gulf and there would be a lot more oil flowing to the refiners.

I am not educated enough to come up with a per gallon figure, but this I know we would have a pipeline called Keystone and I can say we would be seeing new oil wells in Alaska and in the Gulf and there would be a lot more oil flowing to the refiners.
I was talking to a guy who works in a refinery in Lima, I didn't even know we had a refinery in Lima. I asked him about the logistics of getting crude there, I assumed it was trucked in or brought in by rail. Nope, comes in via a pipeline from Texas. Seems pipelines are the normal way to do things.

Refinery in Lima Ohio:

It is owned by Husky Energy - acquired from Valero ( the communist gasoline co.) in 2007. The refinery accounts for a bout 25% of the total gasoline consumption in Ohio producing about two Billon gallons of refined petroleum a year. How about that?

LOL There has never, ever been a bigger victim then donald trump. That is his whole sticht.

He was the victim of the largest political crime attempted in US History: the impeachment of a duly elected President based entirely on lies and fabrications.

He's allowed to be a victim for that.

LOL you are in deep. He was impeached twice and should have been removed twice.
When they discovered the Truth about the Steele Dossier, the whole thing fell apart.

That mountain of evidence your guy Schifffft was sitting on turned out to be a pile of dog chit.

Stick around after the Reps take the House and Senate, and you'll see a valid, fact based impeachment.

We have a pipeline called Keystone you freaking idiot and it is flowing full steam.

We have a pipeline called Keystone you freaking idiot and it is flowing full steam.
We have phases 1 & 2 which can transfer up to 590k barrels per day to midwest refineries.
We have phase 3 which can transfer up to 700k barrels per day to Texas refineries.
Thanks to worse freaking idiots like you we don’t have phase 4 which could have transferred up to 830k barrels per day to Gulf Coast refineries.

I was talking to a guy who works in a refinery in Lima, I didn't even know we had a refinery in Lima. I asked him about the logistics of getting crude there, I assumed it was trucked in or brought in by rail. Nope, comes in via a pipeline from Texas. Seems pipelines are the normal way to do things.
The refinery in Lima is to my knowledge one of the oldest in Ohio. I want to say it was one of the original Rockefeller Standard Oil refineries. Use to practice football and baseball under that bright glowing refinery flame. Many friends growing up who had dads who worked there.

Refinery in Lima Ohio:

It is owned by Husky Energy - acquired from Valero ( the communist gasoline co.) in 2007. The refinery accounts for a bout 25% of the total gasoline consumption in Ohio producing about two Billon gallons of refined petroleum a year. How about that?
Back in high school it was BP. Then I believe it began a revolving door of ownership with the likes of Clark, Premcor, Valero like you mentioned and then currently Husky. In the mid 90s I remember local fear of once BP moved on it would be shuttered. The loss would've been nothing short of a catastrophe for the local economy. I remember several friends talking about their fathers being offered relocation deals up to the BP refinery outside Toledo at the time. Thankfully it never came to that.

B36951BC-3AFF-42BA-A8E6-456388D20641.jpeg

Refinery in Lima Ohio:

It is owned by Husky Energy - acquired from Valero ( the communist gasoline co.) in 2007. The refinery accounts for a bout 25% of the total gasoline consumption in Ohio producing about two Billon gallons of refined petroleum a year. How about tha

$4.35 a gallon.... BIDEN DID THAT.... and it was PLANNED from day one......and banjo boy wants it to go higher..

The refinery in Lima is to my knowledge one of the oldest in Ohio. I want to say it was one of the original Rockefeller Standard Oil refineries. Use to practice football and baseball under that bright glowing refinery flame. Many friends growing up who had dads who worked there.
still a whole bunch of people that work there!!!