Federal League 2023-2024

May I please remind the Louisville faithful... This is NOT a Louisville thread. Please keep your shenanigans to yourself...

I would say that Louisville does have a good program. I know the youth program is solid, so that was kind of an idiotic statement to say they they don't. I would also say that Siegfried is not exactly the most well respected or even liked among coaches. Quite the ego for a guy who seems to be resorting to the AAU scene to bolster his roster. I can speak for many who loved the fact that they went down on Saturday.

One of St. Ignatius' big men are out, still leaving 3 of them but 3 is less than 4. Jackson's got a chance, depends on if we can get shots to fall and how we do defensively. Have to rebound when we can.

Breaking news from Sam Bourquin:
Green head coach Mark Kinsley is stepping down and will retire after the school year.
His success was due to longevity and allowing him to build things from the youth on. He had his hand in it all. He graduated from Green and it was his goal from day one to coach Green. Not sure how long he was there but I know over 20 years. He will be greatly missed.

His success was due to longevity and allowing him to build things from the youth on. He had his hand in it all. He graduated from Green and it was his goal from day one to coach Green. Not sure how long he was there but I know over 20 years. He will be greatly missed.
25 years at green I believe