Federal League 2023-2024

So no Federal League Champs shirts this year? 😿
Screenshot_20240217_113917_Gallery.jpg

Not so fast my friend! I just saw this hot item at a flea market.

You do know that your inviting about 4 or 5 of their posters to come on here like a swarm of wasps and ruin a good thread.
They usually tend to swarm posts when they're good at something or it's related to McKinley, and considering the state of their Basketball team rn I think it's unlikely.

I challenge that. Name any player he didn’t let play football. I should warn you I have family in the program. Let’s hear it
I am going by conversations that have heard....and I should warn you that I hear a lot of info from coaches...from numerous schools..

League Standings
Jackson (16-4 9-3) Share🏆
Green (15-5 9-3) Share 🏆
GlenOak (16-5 8-4)
McKinley (14-8 8-4)
Hoover (13-7 6-6)
Perry (5-16 1-11)
Lake (4-16 1-11)

Weekly Schedule

Tuesday February 20

GlenOak @ Massillon
Akron Ellet @ Green
Jackson @ Medina
Walsh Jesuit @ Hoover

Wednesday February 21
Dover @ Perry

Friday February 23
University School @ Green
Wooster @ Jackson
Hoover @ Willoughby South
Austintown-Fitch @ Lake

Saturday February 24
Mentor @ Lake
End of Regular Season

So my first hand knowledge is not as good as some rumors from fellow coaches? Gotcha.
Well just going from the info on here...he coaches AAU so that takes up a lot of time...did it so well he recruited 3 players..that was just mentioned in previous posts..then runs enough workouts to keep them from even attempting football...I do not know Louisville's roster....why don't you just prove me wrong and tell me the basketball players that played football

Well just going from the info on here...he coaches AAU so that takes up a lot of time...did it so well he recruited 3 players..that was just mentioned in previous posts..then runs enough workouts to keep them from even attempting football...I do not know Louisville's roster....why don't you just prove me wrong and tell me the basketball players that played football
2 Louisville starters played football, Tate Aljancic and Kolton Loy. 3 others on the varsity play football, Austin Wade, Trevor Burick, and Gabe Stoffer.

On another note Louisville only has 1 senior starter, Hayden Nigro.

2 Louisville starters played football, Tate Aljancic and Kolton Loy. 3 others on the varsity play football, Austin Wade, Trevor Burick, and Gabe Stoffer.

Then the info I was given was incorrect....thanks for the update...when I see a couple people will mention this...I apologize for the direction this went...I try to post info that is correct

Thank you. I knew the Leps already have football players playing so the whole notion is a failure from the start. But it never stopped someone from just running with an unfounded rumor.

FEDERAL LEAGUE POWER RANKINGS - FINAL
1. Jackson 16-4 (9-3) | Last: 2/16 W 79-57 vs. McKinley | Next: 2/20 @ Medina
2. Green 15-5 (9-3) | Last: 2/16 L 54-61 vs. GlenOak | Next: Akron Ellet
3. GlenOak 16-5 (8-4) | Last: 2/16 W 61-54 @ Green | Next: 2/20 @ Massillon
4. McKinley 14-8 (8-4) | Last: 2/16 L 57-79 @ Jackson | Next: 3/2 vs. TBA [Sectional Championship]
5. Hoover 13-7 (6-6) | Last: 2/16 W 54-41 vs. Perry | Next: 2/20 vs. Walsh Jesuit
6. Perry 5-16 (1-11) | Last: 2/17 W 68-53 vs. Alliance | Next: 2/21 vs. Dover
7. Lake 4-16 (1-11) | Last: 2/16 W 76-65 vs. Massillon | Next: 2/23 vs. Austintown-Fitch

Postseason Awards:
Player of the Year: Ja'Corey Lipkins, GlenOak
In person, he was easily the most impressive player I saw and showed great potential.
Coach of the Year: Tim Debevec, Jackson | Mark Kinsley, Green
I'd be tempted to give this outright to Debevec due to the younger roster, but Green has once again dealt with injuries and both coaches deserve props for overcoming their respective challenges.
Game of the Year: Jackson @ GlenOak (2/2/24)
The game featured high stakes and plenty of big plays, truly one of the more entertaining HS games I've seen in a while.
Most Promising Team (2024-25): Jackson
Jackson only has a single Senior on the team and seven Juniors, it almost seems bound they are set to improve next year.

As always, feel free to give me your thoughts on my post, and let's hope for a great postseason to all Federal League teams!

4. McKinley 14-8 (8-4) | Last: 2/16 L 57-79 @ Jackson | Next: 3/2 vs. TBA [Sectional Championship]
5. Hoover 13-7 (6-6) | Last: 2/16 W 54-41 vs. Perry | Next: 2/20 vs. Walsh Jesuit
7. Lake 4-16 (1-11) | Last: 2/16 W 76-65 vs. Massillon | Next: 2/23 vs. Austintown-Fitch

Postseason Awards:
In person, he was easily the most impressive player I saw and showed great potential.
I'd be tempted to give this outright to Debevec due to the younger roster, but Green has once again dealt with injuries and both coaches deserve props for overcoming their respective challenges.
The game featured high stakes and plenty of big plays, truly one of the more entertaining HS games I've seen in a while.
Jackson only has a single Senior on the team and seven Juniors, it almost seems bound they are set to improve next year.

As always, feel free to give me your thoughts on my post, and let's hope for a great postseason to all Federal League teams!
Looks good to me.The only thing I'm tempted to challenge is your choice for game of the year. I feel like it has to be the second Green-McKinley game, which went to overtime and was for a share of the league title. However, I didn't see the Jackson-GlenOak game, so I can't say for sure.

I Didn't know Jackson has only one senior (Fulline?) McKinley and Hoover each only have one senior also. Those three will be the frontrunners going into next year.

Postseason Awards:

I’ll add one…team to watch next year for most improved….Perry. Starting only one senior, two juniors and two sophomores. Good luck to all the Fed teams in the tournament.

Coach of year imo would be kinsley and I don't think it's close. Keep in mind green lost three starters. One before the season, one in the first 5 games or so, then one in the last 7 games. Kinsley gets the most out of his guys and they always defend.

Coach of year imo would be kinsley and I don't think it's close. Keep in mind green lost three starters. One before the season, one in the first 5 games or so, then one in the last 7 games. Kinsley gets the most out of his guys and they always defend.
In my opinion, since the two coaches coached their teams to equal records in league play they both deserve the honor, and I think it shows us just how deep Green is where they can lose multiple players and still do what they've done.