Federal League 2023-2024

I drove by the school....looks like a packed house.
There was an elementary musical there too. Unfortunately, I was there for the musical. Great win for the bulldogs! Down starters and beat Mck! Green showing they are a powerhouse in the fed in all sports. Came in as the little brother now they are a becoming a powerhouse in all sports. Who replaced the starters? What grade and are they talented?

There was an elementary musical there too. Unfortunately, I was there for the musical. Great win for the bulldogs! Down starters and beat Mck! Green showing they are a powerhouse in the fed in all sports. Came in as the little brother now they are a becoming a powerhouse in all sports. Who replaced the starters? What grade and are they talented?
Fortunato and Manson started for Green in place of Martin and Bitong, but Taylor and Rollyson were the main ball handlers. Fortunato had 20 points for Green.

Halftime from the field house McKinley is beat Warren Harding 38-28.. McKinley was down at 1 point in the first qt. 20-8!!
Probably a hangover from last night. Also it seems like McKinley has played a game every other day for the last week and a half. Maybe a little tired till they got cranked up.

League Standings
Green (9-2) (14-4) Clinched a share for 🏆
Jackson (8-3) (14-4)
McKinley (8-3) (13-7)
GlenOak (7-4) (14-5)
Hoover (5-6) (12-6)
Perry (1-10) (4-15)
Lake (1-11) (3-16)

Weekly Schedule
Tuesday Feb 13

Akron Firestone @ Green
GlenOak @ Alliance
Louisville @ Hoover
Wadsworth @ Jackson
Brush @ McKinley
Friday Feb 16
GlenOak @ Green
Perry @ Hoover
McKinley @ Jackson
Massillon @ Lake
Saturday Feb 17
Alliance @ Perry

Last edited:
I noticed that there could be a possible third game between McKinley and Glenoak in a district semi-final in Alliance, then a very possible meeting with Louisville in the final. Green and Jackson will be in Euclid and could possibly meet in a final. Hoover hosts Lorain, the winner to face Avon Lake. Perry will host Boardman. Lake heads to Lynhurst Brush.

Last edited:
This is another year Debevec has tried to align himself to fight Green again in the postseason, lol. Dover looks respectable but I'm not insanely worried about the matchup, I think we matchup well with them. Green and Mentor could be playing the district semis, that could be interesting.

This is another year Debevec has tried to align himself to fight Green again in the postseason, lol. Dover looks respectable but I'm not insanely worried about the matchup, I think we matchup well with them. Green and Mentor could be playing the district semis, that could be interesting.
I don't think Green matches up well against Mentor. The Cardinals have multiple star guards, and average 87 points per game. Plus, it will basically be a home game for the Cardinals at Euclid.

It's probably going to be a Jackson-Mentor district final. In my opinion, Jackson has the best shot to make it to regionals out of any of the Federal League teams.

Powerhouse may be a strong word… nevertheless they do have some fine athletics. Don’t think the fed would have accepted them if they weren’t.