Federal League 2022

Who will win the Federal League in 2022?

• GlenOak Golden Eagles

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Green Bulldogs

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Hoover Vikings

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Jackson Polar Bears

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Lake Blue Streaks

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • McKinley Bulldogs

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • Perry Panthers

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
Tough times for McK. They had a couple starters out too. Some good signs despite the loss:
Scored early
Found their RB in Hall
QB is tough and teachable.
McNeil is good as advertised. Great instincts in open space.

I still believe in Hall. He knows its a long season and aims to be playing their best in Oct and Nov but surely didn't expect 0-3. I know some have already crowned Lake as champ bit I think McK will be right there in the Fed. Go Pups

Last edited:
I live in Kansas City so I'm only able to listen to the mediocre streams on Q92, is Ty Miller still not playing for Lake? What is the severity of his injuries, I think as good as Lake has been thus far, getting him back will be the key to Lake making a deep postseason run.

Federal League Records
Lake Blue Streaks 3-0
Hoover Vikings 2-1
Perry Panthers 2-1
Jackson Polar Bears 2-1
Green Bulldogs 2-1
Glenoak Golden Eagles 1-2
McKinley Bulldogs 0-3

Federal League play week 1 schedule
Perry at McKinley
Jackson at Green
Glenoak at Lake
Louisville at Hoover*
* non league game

I live in Kansas City so I'm only able to listen to the mediocre streams on Q92, is Ty Miller still not playing for Lake? What is the severity of his injuries, I think as good as Lake has been thus far, getting him back will be the key to Lake making a deep postseason run.
He’s not. Don’t think he will be back till the jackson game. Could be wrong tho. Lake needs to get healthy before the back end of their schedule or it could be rough. Very banged up right now as a team.

5-5... think one of Lake, green or Perry beat them and then of course Massillon. Besides that they win out during fed play IMO.

Pasteur currently ranks the Fed from best to worst as:

Lake (#40)
Perry (#70)
McKinley (#92)
Green (#101)
Jackson (#115)
Hoover (#135)
GlenOak (#161)

I won't even try to rank the teams. Instead, I'll give each team a letter grade based on their performances so far, relative to preseason expectations and taking differences in strength of schedule into account. This is not meant to be a prediction for how the teams will finish.

Lake A+
Perry B+
Green B
Jackson B-
Hoover C
GlenOak C
McKinley D

He’s not. Don’t think he will be back till the jackson game. Could be wrong tho. Lake needs to get healthy before the back end of their schedule or it could be rough. Very banged up right now as a team.
The good thing is they really haven't missed him. Lake finally has a corp of receivers that can catch the ball and not just 1 kid. I agree though he will be needed if they want to make a run. He is a game changer as a returner and receiver, plus he plays defense. Next week is going to interesting, but we should be able to by Louisville with what we have.

Last edited:
How do y’all think McKinley record will be at the end of the season?

What games will they win or loose?
Judging by the Coffman game, Mck is going to struggle mightily. Coffman is not the same Coffman they used to be. I think they beat GlenOak and one other team.
Admittedly I have not seen McKinley play, can anyone give an assessment of what’s going wrong with them?

At the Half:

Jackson 14 Green 14
McKinley 21 Perry 17
Hoover 21 Louisville 0
GlenOak 13 Lake 13 (this may not yet be officially at halftime)

Pretty much about as you'd expect aside from GO/Lake.

Lake 27 GlenOak 20 Final….GlenOak’s backup QB came in and played well and put them in a position to potentially win. Hopefully Burt is alright moving forward.

GlenOak had the ball in the red zone at the end in the final minutes to potentially tie.

(I personally would’ve gone for 2 for the win had they scored. Road underdog vs someone you haven’t beat since 2017 season. Really wish that would’ve happened)

Credit to Lake, Goodluck rest of the way. Hopefully better days are ahead for GO, Go Eagles! 🦅

Lake 27 GlenOak 20 Final….GlenOak’s backup QB came in and played well and put them in a position to potentially win. Hopefully Burt is alright moving forward.

GlenOak had the ball in the red zone at the end in the final minutes to potentially tie.

(I personally would’ve gone for 2 for the win had they scored. Road underdog vs someone you haven’t beat since 2017 season. Really wish that would’ve happened)
Glenoak is going to win some federal league games this year. Hats off to y’all.

Think they’ll get 2-3 wins. Garcia is a great coach.
They got 1 league win last year. (Perry) I see no reason why they can’t improve on that mark.

Louisville, not a league game and no disrespect but that’s a game they still should have like last year.

Last edited:
1. Perry...more impressive wins than Lake
2. Lake...can they win big games...struggled against GO
3. Mck...Perry is good...Mentor is good...crazy tough sched so far
4. Green...can they keep falling behind and keep winning...are they physical enough...beat a physical Jackson team
5. Jackson....pretty physical
6. Hoover....not sure...blown out by mansfield
7. GO...everyone is hyping them up and down playing the fed...wont win a game in the fed...fed can compete with any league.

Nice win by the Panthers tonight. Kids fought their asses off and made some big plays when it counted. Offense is hitting its stride. McK went all out to stop Church, but you have to account for Basham, Hartshorn and the QB Mattox.
By the way that Clarkson North team that some folks were raising their eyebrows that beat Perry 26-21, beat Mentor tonight 48-28. That is a legit team!

It's pretty clear Jackson is going to operate like they did in Rohr's playing days. Run first, defense first, and clock control. It probably won't reflect this year but it's a good way to win -- most HS teams can't put up the air yardage needed to beat a team like that. Best of luck to Green, I hope they get their first FLC this year.

Some good games in the Fed tonight. Lots of back and forth. Perry was tougher tonight, and you can't blow a 14 point lead at home. Jax/Green sounded like a great match up. Green football making huge strides the last few years.