Federal League 2022-23

Bundalo is an idiot. The kid and his family want no accountability. They want to follow no rules. And Kinsley doesn’t give a damn how good you are- your will be held accountable. Mark Kinsley is a damn good old school coach. But these days it just doesn’t matter. Sad!!!!

Buyer beware with Niko.

Bundalo is an idiot. The kid and his family want no accountability. They want to follow no rules. And Kinsley doesn’t give a damn how good you are- your will be held accountable. Mark Kinsley is a damn good old school coach. But these days it just doesn’t matter. Sad!!!!

Buyer beware with Niko.
My eyes aren't very good but even they could see via basketball streams last season that Bundalo wasn't making Kinsley happy. That was brought up here.

Buyer beware with Niko.
I heard he was swearing at the McKinley student section when the Pups played at Green in January, but somehow the refs didn't catch it. He plays with a ton of passion but needs to get his emotions under control on the court. I don't know the details of why he was suspended. Sure seemed to me like he was usually the best player on the court when he got in the games, but wasn't getting starters minutes for most of the year.

I heard he was swearing at the McKinley student section when the Pups played at Green in January, but somehow the refs didn't catch it. He plays with a ton of passion but needs to get his emotions under control on the court. I don't know the details of why he was suspended. Sure seemed to me like he was usually the best player on the court when he got in the games, but wasn't getting starters minutes for most of the year.
First suspension was for spitting on another player, not sure if he was thrown out by the refs and had to sit a game or if it was internal? 2nd was he told coach K to shut his mouth or he'd b slap him. Then the report is that he was missing June ball after saying he was available, coach worked around some AAU but he just didn't show up when he was suppose to. Word (whether good or not) was that he was thrown off the team? Western Reserve is a poorly played basketball school full of rich kids that are usually in line to be doctors and lawyers so hopefully he's a smart kid that will
develop mentally and emotionally. Green was a good basketball school before him and will be after him.

First suspension was for spitting on another player, not sure if he was thrown out by the refs and had to sit a game or if it was internal? 2nd was he told coach K to shut his mouth or he'd b slap him. Then the report is that he was missing June ball after saying he was available, coach worked around some AAU but he just didn't show up when he was suppose to. Word (whether good or not) was that he was thrown off the team? Western Reserve is a poorly played basketball school full of rich kids that are usually in line to be doctors and lawyers so hopefully he's a smart kid that will
develop mentally and emotionally. Green was a good basketball school before him and will be after him.
I trust Kinsley will find a way to put together another good season this Winter. Its just too bad it didn't work out for Bundalo at Green. 4 star recruits don't come around very often.

Ok all, I texted the AD to confirm, he says he just turned in his physical and DID end up completing his June team workouts. His parents told AD that they only want him playing for coach K and he needs to figure that out or he won't be playing so this WRA may or may not be factual??

Ok all, I texted the AD to confirm, he says he just turned in his physical and DID end up completing his June team workouts. His parents told AD that they only want him playing for coach K and he needs to figure that out or he won't be playing so this WRA may or may not be factual??
Wow...It will change 5 more times before the season starts. I'll wait and see. I'll go to the games with or without him. I'd love to see him stay but will drama follow him the next 2 years?

Interesting news on your part, I will say Josh Weir is a solid source for information and only prints what he knows for sure....he has contacts all over and doesn't burn them.....I am not saying what you have is incorrect...I am just saying what I know about Josh Weir....will be interesting how this does play out

Interesting news on your part, I will say Josh Weir is a solid source for information and only prints what he knows for sure....he has contacts all over and doesn't burn them.....I am not saying what you have is incorrect...I am just saying what I know about Josh Weir....will be interesting how this does play out
You are more than likely correct. I don't see him writing a story without being pretty darn sure. I know admin staffs are off for the month of June so maybe he (Green AD) is out of the know, however I'd think something like this would have spread to him rather quick. Maybe the info just hasn't reached him as of yet? I hope Josh is wrong but if not it is what it is!

Josh Weir updated his article.....see Bold print....so why would he play for Western Reserve if he wasn't going there?

Ohio's high school transfer portal?​

Green's Nikola Bundalo throws down a dunk in the second half of a boys high school basketball game against Lake at Green, Friday, January 27, 2023.

Two teams projected to be near the top of the Federal League next season appear to have each lost a key player recently.

Post player Nikola Bundalo is playing for Western Reserve Academy in Hudson this summer after emerging as an impact player for Green last season, while GlenOak guard Kenny Scott is playing for Archbishop Hoban. Both players will be juniors in 2023-24.

Josh Weir updated his article.....see Bold print....so why would he play for Western Reserve if he wasn't going there?

Ohio's high school transfer portal?​

Green's Nikola Bundalo throws down a dunk in the second half of a boys high school basketball game against Lake at Green, Friday, January 27, 2023.'s Nikola Bundalo throws down a dunk in the second half of a boys high school basketball game against Lake at Green, Friday, January 27, 2023.

Two teams projected to be near the top of the Federal League next season appear to have each lost a key player recently.

Post player Nikola Bundalo is playing for Western Reserve Academy in Hudson this summer after emerging as an impact player for Green last season, while GlenOak guard Kenny Scott is playing for Archbishop Hoban. Both players will be juniors in 2023-24.
Sorry but who knows if that is legal under the rules or even if its factual. Seems like Josh needs to be getting better sources if this all ends up being false. He will look good on this years orange and black.

Sorry but who knows if that is legal under the rules or even if its factual. Seems like Josh needs to be getting better sources if this all ends up being false. He will look good on this years orange and black.
He was playing with Western Reserve at the
Mid Atlantic Independent School Team Camp last weekend

Last edited:
After reading the article by Stock Risers, Western Reserve having 2 Marquette recruits, and the picture with him wearing the Western Reserve uniform I am sticking with Josh Weir's sources