Favorite Fast Casual Restaurants

There's a little hole in the wall place in my hometown that makes some of the best sub sandwiches I have ever had. It's a mom and pop place called Jersey Mike's. Mike works every day of the week so if you stop by odds are you'll see him. Great customer service as they treat everyone like family and the food is top notch. If you're ever in Kettering definitely give it a try.

There's a little hole in the wall place in my hometown that makes some of the best sub sandwiches I have ever had. It's a mom and pop place called Jersey Mike's. Mike works every day of the week so if you stop by odds are you'll see him. Great customer service as they treat everyone like family and the food is top notch. If you're ever in Kettering definitely give it a try.
Sounds like my close friend Jimmy John.

I always thought of fast casual as a place where there is no wait staff. Order at the register and then pickup. Fuddruckers was another favorite when we went to a tourist area that had them. Probably last time I had them was in Myrtle Beach 5-6 years ago.
The Fuddruckers in Hilton Head was an institution.

I really like Doubleday's when I'm in the area. Although last time I was in there I saw a man in the urinal. Even since I've just gotten their takeout LOL

The Fuddruckers in Hilton Head was an institution.
That is the one I went to the most times. Cheap, good food while the rest of the island was mostly expensive. Disappointed when it went out of business. They always had lines out the door during the Summer.

Al
That is the one I went to the most times. Cheap, good food while the rest of the island was mostly expensive. Disappointed when it went out of business. They always had lines out the door during the Summer.
Always the first stop for dinner on arrival Saturday.

Related to this topic here is cleveland.com's food truck guide for NEO:

A personnel fave is Betty's, while messy the Boeing Fortress is a fantastic burger. Tots are also strong as a good street snack:

Related to this topic here is cleveland.com's food truck guide for NEO:

A personnel fave is Betty's, while messy the Boeing Fortress is a fantastic burger. Tots are also strong as a good street snack:
Betty's is definitely great. My favorite is Fired Up Taco Truck - those guys have been around a long time now and their food is always consistently great.

Went to a place called Poke Fresh out by Beechwood a couple weeks ago. There only other locations is Cuyahoga Falls. It was great. I'd never had a Poke Bowl before but I'm a huge fan of tuna.

Perfect concept for fast casual.

Went to a place called Poke Fresh out by Beechwood a couple weeks ago. There only other locations is Cuyahoga Falls. It was great. I'd never had a Poke Bowl before but I'm a huge fan of tuna.

Perfect concept for fast casual.
TownHall made their name on a poke bowl.

Hard to believe that as a country we thought for a century or so the only way to eat tuna was over cooked swimming in oil from a can.

Not a big fan of some of the popular ones mentioned here. Tried Noodles & Co some years ago, seemed bland and overpriced. Same for Genjigo. I love Asian food, but that wasn't it. Mark Pi's Express is my champ for flavor and value. Pho-1-1 is quite good also. Hope to try Bibibop and Fusian soon.

First time I went to Piada, I was shocked at the lack of options, but will admit they've improved since then. Chipotle has hit the spot from day 1.