F____ Joe Biden chants break out across America at football games

1633954873503.png

How were things this week at the stadiums? cheers jeers or silents? Have not heard i know the fakenews media is doing all they can to cover for Biden or is tha" Lets go Brandon."
Was at the Steelers-Bronco game. Chants of “let’s go Brandon” could be heard as fans were exiting the stadium.

I have thought however honest the F+++ Joe Biden is, it was kind of crude knowing more than adults were in the stadiums. So I really do like the "Let's go Brandon" since everyone knows what you are saying without actually using the bad word.

I have thought however honest the F+++ Joe Biden is, it was kind of crude knowing more than adults were in the stadiums. So I really do like the "Let's go Brandon" since everyone knows what you are saying without actually using the bad word.
Sometimes you have to fight fire with Fire!

The sad thing is do you think Biden, loyal Democrats, and the liberal democrat Biden can do no wrong people here on Yappi understand what the message is saying? Name a President from the past that had a message sent to them like this. Not even Carter got a message like this and certainly not even Trump who I hear is the most hated of the hated by the Democrats.

The sad thing is do you think Biden, loyal Democrats, and the liberal democrat Biden can do no wrong people here on Yappi understand what the message is saying? Name a President from the past that had a message sent to them like this. Not even Carter got a message like this and certainly not even Trump who I hear is the most hated of the hated by the Democrats.
The looney dems blm ? friend didn’t chant F Trump they took over police precincts, looted and burned parts of cities down! Big difference between those things and chanting F whoever.