F____ Joe Biden chants break out across America at football games

9A8006BF-5A83-4CD0-8AD4-31F9113FA77C.jpeg

Nevermind. I read it already. South Carolina, Mississippi and Alabama, Texas all very Red (neck) states. Nothing to see here. Move along! Lol
Yes, college students are notorious Trumpers. Everyone knows it. We really need to crack down on all of this conservatism that exists on college campuses.

Hilarious.

Maybe they aren't conservative or stupid. Maybe they recognize a demented, incompetent, authoritarian when they see one.

Yes, college students are notorious Trumpers. Everyone knows it. We really need to crack down on all of this conservatism that exists on college campuses.

Hilarious.

Maybe they aren't conservative or stupid. Maybe they recognize a demented, incompetent, authoritarian when they see one.
But yet they ignored the narcissist, incompetent, racist, egotistical, and dishonest A hole we had in the WH before Biden. But yes I misused the word redneck. Should have used idiotic!

But yet they ignored the narcissist, incompetent, racist, egotistical, and dishonest A hole we had in the WH before Biden. But yes I misused the word redneck. Should have used idiotic!
Racist ?

What great philosopher said "you ain't black"?

Part of the thing you are missing here is the fertile ground of humor that Biden represents. Every day he presents a dozen things to chuckle at.

The difference between you and me is that I laughed hysterically at Trump. Also very rich ground - the orange, the hair, the hyperbole, the arrogance, the hypocrisy, the poor relation to facts and the truth at times, and many more. Your side has no ability to recognize or acknowledge how ridiculous you are at times.

Another difference is that I can laugh at Trump for all of his magnificent absurdities, but I can also separate that from sound, competent policy. Biden's problem is he has no competence or effective policy to put alongside his absurdities.

Last edited:
"Let's go Brandon!" is one of the best cultural things I have seen come along in a while:

1) It is rooted in the corruption of the lying legacy media

2) It gives people like me, who would never participate in a chant with the F word in it, a way to participate in the spirit of the chant. Lol.

Reactions: y2h
"Let's go Brandon!" is one of the best cultural things I have seen come along in a while:

1) It is rooted in the corruption of the lying legacy media

2) It gives people like me, who would never participate in a chant with the F word in it, a way to participate in the spirit of the chant. Lol.
And the memes have been great.

Hilarious.

just think if the Media would cover all of Banjo boys F ups.... were covered 95% of the time

How were things this week at the stadiums? cheers jeers or silents? Have not heard i know the fakenews media is doing all they can to cover for Biden or is tha" Lets go Brandon."