Expectations for the 2007 football season?

will def. be a rebuilding year but they will still have some weapons on both sides of the ball and Coach Kuz will have them ready to play and wanting to win so i am expecting them to go 5-5 or 6-4

i would like to no what happend to babb he was suppose to go to a big d 1 school is he even going anywhere....just shows that he wasnt all that i member reading that kooz would take him over anyone he has coached but what about kendell davis or chris banks they went d 1 and both got playing time this year while davis got a ton with mich. st. that 2004 team is what changed that program around with davis banks taylor hatcher youtz baker white an' company that team would have KILLED this years aviators team hands down kendell would have ran all over them b/c that line would have destroyed the d front of this years team....and ive heard talk of jeff white being close to as good or as good as kendell :hello: NOT A CHANCE.....

nobody has anything to say about the post above comparing the two teams....exactly cuz there is not anything there to disagree with...:D

Babb really don't have to prove anything to anybody....he has proved his wealth on the field that last 4 years as a starter for Alliance....Babb has some offers on the table...Colgate and some HBU's in the south...as far as Babb going to the Big 10 its not going to happen because he is ony 5-10 ..but to say he wasn't very good shows how much you know about football......Notta!!!!!

I agree bluepride what more could you ask for from a QB??? and you actually think Babb didn't play a main role in that 2004 season with davis and banks???? Babb was a great highschool QB one of the best stark county has seen, you don't have a clue

i didnt say he wasnt good i just said there was all this talk about him going to a big 10 school but thats not happening i mean he isnt even going to a MAC school if he was as good as everyone hypes him up to be 5-11 wouldnt play that big a role....and he did play a big role but without davis on that team they wouldnt have won there first playoff game in school history maybe not even been in that situation...for being so good in high school he wont have much to show for it at the college level...D 1 AA c'mon dissapointing if you ask me for how unbelieveable he was talked up to be...he will only be known as a good high school player imo

Sportsguy,
he is playing in the North-South game. That's not too bad of a game to get selected for.

Is it true Coach Schott won a Cal Ripken look-a-like contest?

Playing in the North - South game is a more prestigious then playing in the Big 33 ...but of course you know that.....right sportsguy2???? plus if you have read the repository you would have seen that Babb accepted a scholarship to Colgate so you will probably be working for him someday.....lol...if you are lucky

Playing in the North - South game is a more prestigious then playing in the Big 33 ...but of course you know that.....right sportsguy2???? plus if you have read the repository you would have seen that Babb accepted a scholarship to Colgate so you will probably be working for him someday.....lol...if you are lucky

lololol probably one of the greatest posts of all time:thumb: