So just change the channel? That’s fine, but to me it’s no different than some hetero stating on TV he prefers missionary position. Why the need is so strong to state your sexual preference. 90% or more people could care less if you’re gay or not. As for the other 10% WGAFHonest question. For folks complaining about things being "shoved down their throat" (pun not intended), like Pride Month, please expound. Is someone forcibly holding you down with your eyelids and earholes pried open against your will? You're not required to utilize Social Media, MSM outlets, Cable News platforms, etc. I assumed adults with any amount of self-awareness could enact some semblance of a proactive preparedness to handle the month-long barrage of rainbow flags. If you feel as though it somehow threatens your way of life, education, job, children, grandchildren, etc., then use the appropriate channels to voice your concerns (i.e. School Board meeting, State Rep, Local Business Owner, etc.). Go out and protest on the Courthouse steps! First World Problems are the worst.