Elon Musk on Midterms 2022 - Picks Desantis 2024 - The Anti Biden Exit Ramp is Open - and Many are taking it !!

Omg so trump was a good president?.,Inflation take 32 months trump fault.
You're so far off base. You're in a bad cult of disinformation. Trump was a bad president I guess, for the fact he had mean tweets that you liberals didn't like

He might pull a Reagan and win 49 states.

Don't think you realize how pissed people are at the Dems. Mean tweets for better policy is a pretty good trade-off
Don’t underestimate how dumb people can be. I can see a scenario where a Democrat wins in 24

He might pull a Reagan and win 49 states.

Don't think you realize how pissed people are at the Dems. Mean tweets for better policy is a pretty good trade-off
Correct, and any other Republican would win in a landslide. Trump is the only Republican that can lose. Once you fools figure this out the better off you'll be.

Correct, and any other Republican would win in a landslide. Trump is the only Republican that can lose. Once you fools figure this out the better off you'll be.
Then why are they trying so desperately in attempting to make him ineligible to run sgain?

Hell, if I didn't know the guy was a lyin' sack of crap I'd probably vote for him.
Some great choices in Ohio. And J D Vance hasn't changed his tune just to get elected? DeWhiner and who ever that is he is running against?
Voting Election 2016 GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Then why are they trying so desperately in attempting to make him ineligible to run sgain?
Because he is a threat to democracy. Are you paying attention? This scumbag tried to stop the certification of an election by starting a friggin' riot. I know you think it was just a "tourist visit" because you are brain washed but it was actually the most grievous act a sitting President has ever committed against his country ever.

Is Brian really Paul Krugman in disguise?
Now that's not being fair to Brian!!!! Krugman, boy them Leftist's love them some Krugman. They gave this clown a Nobel Prize for his theory that "Consumers like a lot of different brand choices and Small economies can not produce on a large scale"....WTF, that's some real genius insight right there. The Leftist's love them some Krugman cause he's a card carrying commie, cheerleader for the welfare state, green new deal, open borders, America must be punished, and doesn't see sky rocketing inflation as a problem at all. The next thing Comrade Krugman gets right, will be the first thing he gets right. Krugman makes Saul Alinsky look like Yankee Doodle.

Because he is a threat to democracy. Are you paying attention? This scumbag tried to stop the certification of an election by starting a friggin' riot. I know you think it was just a "tourist visit" because you are brain washed but it was actually the most grievous act a sitting President has ever committed against his country ever.
What democracy? For the last time you fools, THE UNITED STATES IS NOT A DEMOCRACY!