Elon Musk on Midterms 2022 - Picks Desantis 2024 - The Anti Biden Exit Ramp is Open - and Many are taking it !!

2manyBats

Biden is giving centrist voters permission to vote for any Republican who is not Trump.
Have you seen the TV ads that Ryan dude the Leftists are running for Senate? If you close your eyes you'd swear it was an ad for Ronald Reagan circa 1980. He says he's pro cop, pro business, pro America, pro truth, justice, the American way. Hell, if I didn't know the guy was a lyin' sack of crap I'd probably vote for him.

Have you seen the TV ads that Ryan dude the Leftists are running for Senate? If you close your eyes you'd swear it was an ad for Ronald Reagan circa 1980. He says he's pro cop, pro business, pro America, pro truth, justice, the American way. Hell, if I didn't know the guy was a lyin' sack of crap I'd probably vote for him.
Everyone knows he is a lying piece of trash. Just another leftist, hate America first, commie

Repiblicans will be in power and pass nothing.That what they do.
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

and his Voting Record is 100% Pelosi !!!!

I think Ryan is a 100% Politician - willing to Deceive for something he wants !!!

Out of College he went to work for a Democratic Congressman, eventually that Congressman became a Convicted Politician

And Democrats are in power and pass stupid policies that hurt middle class people. Democrats would have done better passing nothing, and leaving things as is. When Republicans get back in they will be reversing a lot of those stupid things that the Dems put out
They fixed trump big tax hike on the middle class.